Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: stabbing
Our deepest condolences for the death of humanity in the State Dept.’s alleged condolence note about a random attack on a random American in a random place
JEWISH PRESS A Terrorist Murder by Arabs but US Admin ‘Condemns’ ‘Attack’ ‘That Resulted in Death’ by Lori Lowenthal Marcus February 19, 2016 Why is it that this U.S. Administration, including its leader, President Barack Obama, refers to the intentional … Continue reading
21 year old off-duty IDF soldier, an American, stabbed to death while shopping with wife and baby daughter
ISRAEL HAYOM Teen terrorists kill off-duty soldier in Samaria supermarket by Efrat Forsher, Yori Yalon, Lilach Shoval, News Agencies and Staff February 19, 2016 Two Palestinian teenagers fatally stabbed an Israeli man and seriously wounded another inside a packed supermarket … Continue reading