Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: baseball
“There are two times in my life the hair on my arms has stood up,” Dodgers general manager Al Campanis once recalled. “The first time I saw the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the first time I saw Sandy Koufax throw a fastball”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS When Koufax Made a Pitch for Jews Everywhere by Carl M. Cannon November 19, 2019 Fifty-three years ago today, the most famous rabbi in America announced his retirement. He had been suffering for years from arthritis and … Continue reading
“Jewish baseball stars for the Astros, Braves, and Dodgers all decide to play on Yom Kippur. They all lose”
TABLET MAG The Koufax Curse by Armin Rosen October 10, 2019 Baseball games are complex events whose outcomes hinge on scores of interlocking factors, many of them invisible to the naked eye. Writers probably shouldn’t be making sweeping off-hand claims … Continue reading
Israel to play baseball in 2020 Olympics “where it will face powerhouse teams such as the United States, Japan, and the Dominican Republic”
NBC SPORTS Israel is first nation to qualify for 2020 Olympic baseball tournament by Olympic Talk September 22, 2019 Israel’s baseball team, which captivated at the 2017 World Baseball Classic, is headed to its first Olympics next summer. Israel won a … Continue reading
“Over the past year, more than a dozen Jewish-American professional ballplayers have obtained Israeli citizenship under the nation’s Law of Return”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Israel’s Baseball Team: Now Starring Actual Israelis by Jared Diamond September 10, 2019 …Buoyed by that unexpected success, Israel now hopes to earn a spot in the Tokyo Olympics next year, with baseball returning to the program … Continue reading
“Ten Jewish-American baseball players will become dual Israeli citizens partly to help the country’s team make the 2020 Olympics”
JTA 10 American Jewish baseball players to become dual Israeli citizens to boost nation’s Olympics bid October 10, 2018 …Some of the players, who will visit Israel’s Interior Ministry next week to begin the process, also represented Israel in last year’s World … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Break Up the NFL’s Corrupt Dem Monopoly by Daniel Greenfield September 27, 2017 An Army recruit starts off with a salary under $20,000. Thousands of active duty military personnel are on food stamps. Millions of veterans rely … Continue reading