Most Clicked This Week
- Hamas political official Sami Abu Zuhri said Britain's move showed "absolute bias toward the Israeli occupation and is a submission to Israeli blackmail and dictations"
- Stoudemire: After two years of studies in Israel, he made a formal conversion to Judaism. “I felt like: mission complete,” he said about the accomplishment
- Antigen test must be taken in the 24 hours before arrival; move comes after Israel reopened to vaccinated tourists earlier this month
- Blaming Israel for everything wrong in the Gaza Strip may fool many. But Palestinians fleeing Gaza and their families who remain behind know the truth -- that it is Hamas that has brought them to the abyss.
- Some state attorneys general are looking to punish Unilever, which owns Ben & Jerry’s, for the chain's decision not to sell ice cream in the West Bank and Gaza
- "So a white guy in Wisconsin shoots other white guys in self defense which means that Blacks and Arabs should destroy Israel?"
- Eli Kay's father: This is my son's message to the world
- Whatever policy the US special envoy is conducting on Iran does not qualify as diplomacy, but rather as ideology
Tag Archives: Slovakia
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Showing friendship’: European ministers visit in act of solidarity with Israel by Lazar Berman May 20, 2021 The foreign ministers of Germany, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia visited Israel Thursday in a show of solidarity as fighting … Continue reading
Israeli Foreign Minister Yisrael Katz: “No one will tell us how to express ourselves and remember the fallen”
I24NEWS Visegrad summit cancelled after Israeli FM’s ‘racist’ remark sparks fury February 18, 2019 A gathering of the leaders of the so-called Visegrad nations in Israel was nixed on Monday after Poland cancelled its participation accusing Israel’s foreign minister of … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Western European vs Eastern European Responses to Mass, Unvetted Muslim Immigration by Danusha V. Goska September 15, 2015 Eastern Europeans are responding very differently to the mass migration of Muslims into Europe than are Western Europeans. Westerners … Continue reading