Most Clicked This Week
- Happy Passover. A musical greeting from the Israel Philharmonic
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for "an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps" [VIDEO]
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- "Hebrew-language media reported that the virus patient was a man in his 30s from the ultra-Orthodox settlement of Beitar Illit, near Jerusalem"
- When it comes to the Middle East, former VP Biden has a history of endorsing woolly and reckless ideas"
Tag Archives: Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein
The late Yechiel Eckstein helped “change the 2,000-year history where Christians were our biggest enemies, to the point that they are today, I would say, our greatest friends”
JERUSALEM POST No Holds Barred: How Christians went from enemies to best friends by Shmuley Boteach March 4, 2019 …But with the rise of American Evangelicals, a new movement was born, one that went back to Scripture to establish the … Continue reading
The late Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein founded the IFCJ in 1983 to “help build bridges between Christians and Jews, and as a source of support for Israel and Jews around the world”
JNS Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein, stalwart promoter of ties between Jews and Christians, dies at 67 by Jackson Richman February 6, 2019 Israeli American Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein, whose life goal was to promote a dialogue between Jews and Christians, died on … Continue reading
“In Israel and throughout the FSU, the poorest Holocaust survivors are barely subsisting on meager income, often forced to choose between eating and securing life-saving medicine”
ALGEMEINER Remembering the Holocaust, Forgetting the Survivors by Yechiel Eckstein January 25, 2017 …Today, many of the world’s remaining 500,000 Holocaust survivors are living out their final years in poverty. Most of those who are suffering either live in Israel, across the … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Hollywood celebs raise $31 million for IDF soldiers by Staff November 5, 2015 The Friends of the IDF (FIDF) organization on Thursday night held its annual event honoring the IDF at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles, … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Ruth Eglash December 25, 2014 Yulia, Kostiantyn and their daughter, Valerie, don’t look like a typical refugee family. All well dressed — even the Chihuahua, Micky, wearing a chic dog jacket — they might not seem out … Continue reading