Most Clicked This Week
- Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- Israel and Lebanon slug it out over natural gas rights
- "The overall objective of President Macron's plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country"
- Sarah Silverman comes to defense of Ahed Tamimi AKA Shirley Temper
- Congressman Jan Schakowsky husband in the center of Trump rally agitators controversy [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Soccer
Social media rips Iran’s lifetime banning two footballers for playing against Israel’s Maccabi Tel Aviv
JERUSALEM POST Persians speak out against Iran for banning soccer stars who played against Israel by JTA August 11, 2017 Thousands of speakers of Persian appealed on social media to the world soccer federation to punish Iran for its banning … Continue reading
BBC SPORT May 20, 2015 Fifa could vote on whether to suspend Israel from world football’s governing body over claims that it discriminates against Palestinian footballers. The Palestine Football Association (PFA) says the Israeli FA has violated rules relating to racism, … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Caroline Glick May 15, 2015 The Saudis are in play, casting about for partners. In a clear vote of no-confidence in US President Barack Obama’s leadership, Saudi King Salman led several Arab leaders in blowing off Obama’s Camp … Continue reading
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik by September 8, 2014 PA sports officials condemn friendly game between Palestinian and Israeli kids: “A crime against humanity” “An act conceived by sick souls” “A crime and an unpatriotic and immoral … Continue reading