Most Clicked This Week
- Trump admin provides “millions of taxpayer dollars” to “pro-jihadist Islamist groups”
- “Many wrongly believe the United States has already reached full “maximum pressure” on Iran”
- American Jews aren’t threatened by their synagogues turning into fortresses, they’re threatened by armed anti-Semites walking in through open doors
- One of many amazing Israel statistics: GDP increase, 2000 to 2019, from $132BN to $404BN (206% growth)
- France’s President Macron finds time during Holocaust remembrance visit to take a meeting with Mahmoud Abbas famed holocaust-denier
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- In Chicago: Kosher Milt's Barbecue sold to employees, "will continue charitable giving as a key part of the business model"
- "The arrival of dozens of world leaders to Jerusalem to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day and commit to fighting anti-Semitism represents recognition of Zionism's fundamental truth: The Land of Israel is the one and only, eternal homeland of the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: H.R. McMaster
Glick: “North Korea’s threats and capabilities tell us that the can has reached the end of the road. It can be kicked no further”
JERUSALEM POST America’s strategic paralysis by Caroline Glick August 11, 2017 …Unfortunately, if the US does not act swiftly to forge and implement a strategy for denuclearizing North Korea, it may well face the specter of a nuclear-armed Iran in … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Losing and winning the Temple Mount by Caroline B. Glick August 4, 2017 Last week, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and his security cabinet caved in to the demands of the PLO and its partners in Hamas, the Islamic … Continue reading
POLITICO Why the White House Is Reading Greek History by Michael Crowley June 21, 2017 The Trump White House isn’t known as a hot spot for Ivy League intellectuals. But last month, a Harvard academic slipped into the White House … Continue reading
BUSINESS INSIDER Trump’s new national security adviser: Saying ‘radical Islamic terrorism’ is counterproductive by David Choi February 25, 2017 In his first group meeting at the National Security Council as President Donald Trump’s national security adviser, Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster … Continue reading