Most Clicked This Week
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- Birthright expands program to age 32
- "No, Israel isn’t a country of privileged and powerful white Europeans"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- “The Palestinian tragedy is self-perpetuating, led by those unable to come to terms with history”
- "Tlaib’s behavior is not unique. Her fake, anti-Jewish history of the Holocaust is of a piece with the long history of anti-Jewish behavior"
- It would be far better if The New York Times waited until the plan was released and then commented on its specific provisions rather than stacking the deck against it by quoting only its most strident critics
Tag Archives: JUF
Wondering about the Israel climate on college campuses today? Join us to have your questions answered! Through interactive workshops you’ll learn about the most pressing topics facing students today including legal rights, free speech, and the intersection of social justice … Continue reading
Jay Tcath, Executive Vice President, Jewish United Fund/Jewish Federation of Chicago, forwarded this posting to me in response to my Times of Israel posting on how federations invest their funds: A few recent Jewish media stories have critically reported on the … Continue reading
Below the JUF response to yesterday’s reposting of a NYT article Clintons Report Earnings of $139 Million in Seven Years, the locally relevant sentences being “She [Hillary] topped out at $400,000 for a speech to the Jewish United Fund/Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago. … Continue reading
JUF NEWS June 26, 2015 A group of Chicago Jewish community professionals met with counterparts at the [Chicago-based] Niagara Foundation Thursday, following that organization’s cancellation of a scheduled appearance by Roey Gilad, Consul General of Israel to the Midwest. The group, which included … Continue reading
JUF NEWS May 8, 2015 Congressman Bob Dold led a JUF trip to Israel this past week for a series of high-level military, strategic, diplomatic and business meetings, continuing a 15-year tradition of Illinois’ 10th District congressman taking such trips … Continue reading
JEWISH UNITED FUND METRO CHICAGO by Steven B. Nasatir January 14, 2015 Jewish United Fund of Metropolitan Chicago President Dr. Steven B. Nasatir delivered the following remarks at the Chicago community memorial service for the French victims of terror on … Continue reading
JUF NEWS by Richard D. Zelin December 9, 2014 On the Front Lines in a Changing Jewish World. Michael C. Kotzin [Former Exec VP JUF]. Chicago: JUF Press, 2014……The second troubling development concerns the rise of the “new anti-Semitism,” with … Continue reading