Most Clicked This Week
- What does Michael Moore have in common with these two?
- "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- “What Netanyahu does over the next few weeks will determine if he goes down in history as one of the greatest Jewish leaders of all time, or if he is remembered as a disappointment of Sabbatean proportions”
- "Broadcasting the Fatah-Hamas ‘unity’ event on official TV, the PA president made plain his strategic choice: Israel, and any prospect of reconciliation, out; Hamas, in"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Overt #racism in the #Evanston public schools led by administration. They call it ‘racial awakening’
Tag Archives: Daniel Mael
Brandeis occupier demands includes apology to student who Tweeted “i have no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today” and “amerikka needs an intifada. enough is enough”
TIMES OF ISRAEL How would Orwell feel about today’s college campuses? by Amanda Borschel-Dan November 24, 2015 Located on the outskirts of Boston, Brandeis University has been under siege since Friday when a group of some 150 undergrad and graduate … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Daniel Mael March 26, 2015 In 1902, the Russian Jewish author and early Zionist leader, Ze’ev Jabotinsky (1880-1940) responded to a fellow journalist’s effort to label Zionism as “historically retrograde”, “politically reactionary” and “unworkable”. “Defame it if you … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Amanda Borschel-Dan January 7, 2015 Daniel Mael is likely the most divisive and hated pro-Israel voice at Brandeis University. Exposing inner-sanctum scandals, to many of the campus far-left — and much of the Brandeis administration — … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Sohrab Ahmari January 2, 2015 …..That was the predicament faced by Daniel Mael, a senior majoring in business at Brandeis University near Boston. The 22-year-old native of Newton, Mass., is on the honor roll and has … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Lori Lowenthal Marcus December 29, 2014 There’s an ugly tempest brewing at Brandeis University and it’s based, at least in part, on free speech, tolerance and student safety. The storm grew out of a more generalized anger with … Continue reading
Brandeis Student Refuses to Show Sympathy for Assassinated Policemen — and Her Critic Is Attacked #StandwithMael
GATESTONE by Alan Dershowitz December 28, 2014 As I watched, with tears in my eyes, the funeral of police officer Rafael Ramos who was ambushed along with fellow officer, Wenjian Liu, in revenge for the deaths of two black young … Continue reading