Most Clicked This Week
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) given podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- "Tlaib’s behavior is not unique. Her fake, anti-Jewish history of the Holocaust is of a piece with the long history of anti-Jewish behavior"
- At the UN: World Health Organization dumps on Israel again while Brigitte Gabriel--a Lebanese woman wearing a Star of David--steps forward to defend Israel
- "Since around 10 a.m. on Saturday, around 300 rockets have been fired into Israel from Gaza"
- #MemorialDay #ArlingtonNationalCemetery: "Now I know why your soldiers fight so hard. You take better care of your dead than we do our living”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "These Democrats do not want to see Trump succeed at anything, even if his success would be good for America, for Israel and for peace"
Tag Archives: Victor Davis Hanson
Victor Davis Hanson: “Trump can be uncouth and crass. But he has shown an empathy for the hollowed-out interior, lacking from prior Republican and Democratic candidates”
CNN What progressives should know about Trump voters by Victor Davis Hanson March 19, 2019 Progressives wonder how in the world could anyone still support President Donald Trump. So here are ten reasons why more than 40% of the electorate … Continue reading
“Antisemitic blacks assumed that they could not be credibly charged with bigotry and were therefore free to say what they pleased about Jews”
NATIONAL REVIEW The New, New Anti-Semitism by Victor Davis Hanson January 15, 2019 …The new form of the old bias grew most rapidly on the 1960s campus and was fueled by a number of leftist catalysts. The novel romance of … Continue reading
“Another cultural achievement of Obama was to destroy the last vestiges of a Democratic workers’ party of Humphrey, JFK, or even Bill Clinton and to replace it with a pyramidal party of the poor dependent on government entitlements and reparations, and a small, rich, and hip elite at the top”
AMERICAN GREATNESS Obama Won by Victor Davis Hanson September 23, 2018 …Dividing the country by white and nonwhite made sense to the Obama Administration, because the divide promulgated the idea that Obama had been elected by a record non-white bloc … Continue reading
“The charge that the border holding areas are akin to Nazi extermination camps does not resonate well with the public, even as Trump polls on illegal immigration better than do his critics”
AMERICAN GREATNESS Why This Immigration Psychodrama Will Also Pass by Victor Davis Hanson June 25th, 2018 A month from now there will be a new manufactured news story that Donald Trump is savage, represents an existential danger, or is unhinged. … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT The Fight of Our Lives: New Documentary Examines the Threats Facing the West January 3, 2018 The Fight of Our Lives – Defeating the Ideological War Against the West is a hard-hitting new documentary film by Gloria Z. … Continue reading
“For his Cabinet picks, Trump ignored Washington-establishment grandees, think-tank Ph.D.s, and academics in general. He owes no allegiance to the Republican pundits who despised him or to the big-name donors who chose not to invest in what they saw as a losing candidacy”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS The World Turned Upside Down by Victor Davis Hanson January 26, 2017 …Obama’s legacy is the near-destruction of the Democrats as a national party, leaving them in a virtual civil war while most of his own initiatives … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW The Resilience of Israel Victor Davis Hanson December 29, 2016 …Yet in all this mess, somehow Israel is in its best geostrategic position in decades. How? The answer is a combination of unintended consequences, deft diplomacy, political upheavals … Continue reading