Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is a strategic beachhead of the US in the Middle East. It is in effect the largest US aircraft carrier, yet it does not require a single American boot on the ground"
- Speaking at Haaretz's Judaism Conference, Trump's ambassador to Israel says lack of 'fluency' in Judaism is the 'greatest threat of all'
- Latest Israeli desalination plant will be the largest of its kind worldwide. But China won't be building it.
- “HIAS wants ZOA and CAMERA disciplined for criticizing them”
- "Though they are 21 percent of population, Arabs account for only 2 percent of COVID-19 deaths and 6 percent of cases. Even the month of Ramadan ended without any outbreaks"
- "Ahead of his arraignment in the first-ever criminal trial of a sitting Israeli premier, #Bibi accuses the left of “stitching together” charges against him after having failed to remove him at the ballot box"
- COVID-19 humanitarian aid to Palestinians from Canada, the EU, France, Germany, Ireland and Kuwait was diverted
- "How could Mandelblit indict Netanyahu for a nonexistent crime that is unheard of not only in Israel, but on most of the planet?"
Tag Archives: Ukraine
In 2020, another pogrom in Ukraine. “Witnesses say that the Ukrainians were running wildly through the street looking for Jews with knives and clubs in their hands”
YESHIVA WORLD Pogrom in Umam over Shabbos: Ukrainian Thugs Attack Jews, 4 Evacuated To Hospitals January 11, 2020 A group of about 30 Ukrainian thugs went on a rampage close to midnight on Friday night in Uman and mercilessly beat … Continue reading
Ukraine’s president actor-turned-politician: “Mr Zelensky is Jewish – the only Jewish head of state in the world today (outside Israel, of course) and his election comes at a time of rising antisemitism almost everywhere”
WASHINGTON TIMES Life imitates art in Ukraine by Clifford May July 31, 2019 …Just over a year ago, Volodymyr Zelensky was a comic actor. His popularity soared thanks to a TV show called “Servant of the People” in which he … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Ukraine’s Newly Elected President Is Jewish. So Is Its Prime Minister. Not All Jews There Are Pleased. by Andrew Higgins April 24, 2019 When Volodymyr Zelensky, the Jewish comedian recently elected the president of Ukraine, announced that … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES The problem with peace processes by Clifford D. May October 12, 2016 …Within the European Union there is what might be called a faith-based belief in dialogue and soft power. The United States, as is so often the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Why one of the Holocaust’s worst massacres is marked only by charred menorah by Cnaan Lipshiz March 26, 2016 …Since 2001, numerous Jewish groups and tycoons have attempted but failed to win municipal support to upgrade a … Continue reading
MOSAIC Our Man in Moscow by Michael Doran December 1, 2015 …Obama’s headlong support for the Iran nuclear deal and his pursuit more generally of a concert system with Moscow and Tehran have encouraged the rise of a Russian-Iranian military … Continue reading
AMERICAN INTEREST Russia’s Third Circles by Adam Garfinkle September 17, 2015 ….Just as attacking a Baltic State [Ukraine] hoping to politically destroy NATO would be a high-risk undertaking, turning Syria into a free-fire zone in the hope of politically destroying … Continue reading