Most Clicked This Week
- "She masterminded the 2001 murder of my daughter and 14 others in the Sbarro pizzeria bombing. Not only is she still free, she's a celebrity"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- #BLM An Orthodox--and conservative--Jewish professor explains why he's not attending his employer's reeducation programming
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- California judge “called Plaintiff a ‘Jew Boy’ and made fun of his Jewish heritage loudly, in a demeaning and unwelcome manner”
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Netanyahu’s comments on annexation delays "come as speculation is high that the country could be heading to a fourth round of elections"
Tag Archives: Ukraine
Ukrainian community “waged a six-year legal battle with the property owner to search the cellars for Jewish victims”
STL JEWISH LIGHT Remains of 286 Jewish Holocaust victims uncovered in 2 basements in Ukraine by Marcy Oster July 27, 2020 The remains of 286 Jews who were murdered during the Holocaust were found in two basements in a town … Continue reading
In 2020, another pogrom in Ukraine. “Witnesses say that the Ukrainians were running wildly through the street looking for Jews with knives and clubs in their hands”
YESHIVA WORLD Pogrom in Umam over Shabbos: Ukrainian Thugs Attack Jews, 4 Evacuated To Hospitals January 11, 2020 A group of about 30 Ukrainian thugs went on a rampage close to midnight on Friday night in Uman and mercilessly beat … Continue reading
Ukraine’s president actor-turned-politician: “Mr Zelensky is Jewish – the only Jewish head of state in the world today (outside Israel, of course) and his election comes at a time of rising antisemitism almost everywhere”
WASHINGTON TIMES Life imitates art in Ukraine by Clifford May July 31, 2019 …Just over a year ago, Volodymyr Zelensky was a comic actor. His popularity soared thanks to a TV show called “Servant of the People” in which he … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Ukraine’s Newly Elected President Is Jewish. So Is Its Prime Minister. Not All Jews There Are Pleased. by Andrew Higgins April 24, 2019 When Volodymyr Zelensky, the Jewish comedian recently elected the president of Ukraine, announced that … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES The problem with peace processes by Clifford D. May October 12, 2016 …Within the European Union there is what might be called a faith-based belief in dialogue and soft power. The United States, as is so often the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Why one of the Holocaust’s worst massacres is marked only by charred menorah by Cnaan Lipshiz March 26, 2016 …Since 2001, numerous Jewish groups and tycoons have attempted but failed to win municipal support to upgrade a … Continue reading
MOSAIC Our Man in Moscow by Michael Doran December 1, 2015 …Obama’s headlong support for the Iran nuclear deal and his pursuit more generally of a concert system with Moscow and Tehran have encouraged the rise of a Russian-Iranian military … Continue reading
AMERICAN INTEREST Russia’s Third Circles by Adam Garfinkle September 17, 2015 ….Just as attacking a Baltic State [Ukraine] hoping to politically destroy NATO would be a high-risk undertaking, turning Syria into a free-fire zone in the hope of politically destroying … Continue reading
DAILY MAIL by Will Stewart August 24, 2015 ‘Blood oozed through the soil at grave sites. You could see the pits move, some of them were still alive’ Seventy years on from the end of the Second World War the … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Charles Krauthammer August 27, 2015 On September 5, 2014, two days after President Obama visited Estonia to symbolize America’s commitment to its security, Russian agents crossed into Estonia and kidnapped an Estonian security official. Last week, after … Continue reading