Most Clicked This Week
- “Whether you are liberal or conservative, if you love Israel, we share common ground. But if you support organizations that seek to harm Israel, and your declarations of being pro-Israel are insincere, we have nothing to say to each other”
- Trump admin provides “millions of taxpayer dollars” to “pro-jihadist Islamist groups”
- “Many wrongly believe the United States has already reached full “maximum pressure” on Iran”
- France’s President Macron finds time during Holocaust remembrance visit to take a meeting with Mahmoud Abbas famed holocaust-denier
- American Jews aren’t threatened by their synagogues turning into fortresses, they’re threatened by armed anti-Semites walking in through open doors
- One of many amazing Israel statistics: GDP increase, 2000 to 2019, from $132BN to $404BN (206% growth)
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- In Chicago: Kosher Milt's Barbecue sold to employees, "will continue charitable giving as a key part of the business model"
Tag Archives: Prime Minister David Cameron
The British Left: A warm home for Jew-haters e.g. Jeremy Corbyn, leader of the Labour Party and Sadiq Khan, London’s new mayor
FRONT PAGE MAG More than is Absolutely Necessary by Caroline Glick May 6, 2016 …The first reason for the uproar over Jew-hatred is that the party is led by Jeremy Corbyn, a man who, at a minimum, has a marked, … Continue reading
CLARION PROJECT by Elliot Friedland July 21, 2015 In a first for a Western country, the UK leader clearly named the problem of Islamist extremism as distinct from, but related to, Islam. UK Prime Minister David Cameron gave a landmark … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Soeren Kern April 2, 2015 British Home Secretary Theresa May has unveiled a series of new proposals aimed at combating Islamic extremism “in all its forms.” The plan is part of the Tory election manifesto, a declaration of policies … Continue reading