Most Clicked This Week
- Hamas political official Sami Abu Zuhri said Britain's move showed "absolute bias toward the Israeli occupation and is a submission to Israeli blackmail and dictations"
- Stoudemire: After two years of studies in Israel, he made a formal conversion to Judaism. “I felt like: mission complete,” he said about the accomplishment
- Antigen test must be taken in the 24 hours before arrival; move comes after Israel reopened to vaccinated tourists earlier this month
- Blaming Israel for everything wrong in the Gaza Strip may fool many. But Palestinians fleeing Gaza and their families who remain behind know the truth -- that it is Hamas that has brought them to the abyss.
- Some state attorneys general are looking to punish Unilever, which owns Ben & Jerry’s, for the chain's decision not to sell ice cream in the West Bank and Gaza
- "So a white guy in Wisconsin shoots other white guys in self defense which means that Blacks and Arabs should destroy Israel?"
- Eli Kay's father: This is my son's message to the world
- Whatever policy the US special envoy is conducting on Iran does not qualify as diplomacy, but rather as ideology
Tag Archives: Britain
Hamas political official Sami Abu Zuhri said Britain’s move showed “absolute bias toward the Israeli occupation and is a submission to Israeli blackmail and dictations”
REUTERS Britain outlaws Palestinian militant group Hamas -interior minister by Stephen Farrell and Alistair Smout November 19, 2021 Britain’s interior minister Priti Patel on Friday said she had banned the Palestinian militant group Hamas in a move that brings the … Continue reading
THE JC Three Jewish papers take the unprecedented step of publishing the same page on Labour antisemitism July 25, 2018 Today, Britain’s three leading Jewish newspapers — Jewish Chronicle, Jewish News and Jewish Telegraph — take the unprecedented step of … Continue reading
“As far as the Europeans are concerned, Iran can kill whoever it wants [eg Israelis] so long as it doesn’t attack Europe”
WASHINGTON TIMES Iran’s greedy demands by Clifford D. May July 10, 2018 Britain, France and Germany are three of America’s closest allies, but they don’t always act like it. Last week in Vienna, their foreign ministers met with the foreign ministers of China and … Continue reading
MIRROR One in three British Jews consider leaving the UK fearing hate crime, poll finds by Nigel Nelson August 20, 2017 One in three British Jews have considered leaving the country because they no longer feel safe here. And almost … Continue reading
HAARETZ Labour’s Corbyn: Jews No More Responsible for Israel Than Muslims Are for Islamic Organizations June 30, 2016 British Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn drew an odd parallel on Thursday between Israel and the Islamic State terror group at the launch … Continue reading
DAILY MAIL Number of hate crimes against Jews soars as report says anti-semitism is at the ‘core’ of far-Left beliefs by Martin Beckford May 1, 2016 The number of hate crimes against Jews in Britain has reached a shocking new … Continue reading
Survey: British Muslims asked if they knew that someone was involved with supporting terrorism in Syria, just one in three would report it to the police [VIDEO]
DAILY MAIL Warning on ‘UK Muslim ghettoes’: Nation within a nation developing says former equalities watchdog by Andy Dolan April 10, 2016 British Muslims are becoming a nation within a nation, the former equalities watchdog warns today. Trevor Phillips says many … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT British Doctors Move to Ban Israel From World Medical Association by Tiffany Gabbay January 20, 2016 Simply amazing. A country beset with Islamic radicalism and under constant threat of terrorist attack is still more concerned with ostracizing Israel. British doctors are now … Continue reading
GATESTONE Academic Freedom Opposed by “Who”? by Douglas Murray October 30, 2015 …News arrives of 343 “university teachers” who signed a letter pledging that henceforth they will not cooperate with Israeli academic institutions. Their joint letter took up a full … Continue reading
THE TELEGRAPH by Charles Moore July 3, 2015 David Cameron calls Isil an “existential threat” to the Western way of life. On the face of it, that seems ridiculous. How could a bunch of relatively poor, ill-armed fanatics and psychopaths … Continue reading