Most Clicked This Week
- Why are rich privileged white people trying to reduce services in the black community?
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- Evolution of the Left observed by a Former Member of the Left: "When you believe you are morally superior, when you have dehumanized those you disagree with, you can justify almost anything"
- “Not long after “#JewishPrivilege” went viral on Twitter, Jewish Twitter users flipped the hashtag and used it to tell their personal stories about facing antisemitism”
- After Ilhan Omar demonizes AIPAC, many progressives follow suit and blow off Policy Conference
- US plan to remove troops from Sinai "has been met with opposition by both the State Department and the Israeli government"
- Farrakhan: “You don’t hear nobody talkin’ about Weinstein. You don’t hear nobody talkin’ about Epstein.”
- The Gaza health crisis: Why reduce suffering when you can just blame Israel
Tag Archives: Britain
THE JC Three Jewish papers take the unprecedented step of publishing the same page on Labour antisemitism July 25, 2018 Today, Britain’s three leading Jewish newspapers — Jewish Chronicle, Jewish News and Jewish Telegraph — take the unprecedented step of … Continue reading
“As far as the Europeans are concerned, Iran can kill whoever it wants [eg Israelis] so long as it doesn’t attack Europe”
WASHINGTON TIMES Iran’s greedy demands by Clifford D. May July 10, 2018 Britain, France and Germany are three of America’s closest allies, but they don’t always act like it. Last week in Vienna, their foreign ministers met with the foreign ministers of China and … Continue reading
MIRROR One in three British Jews consider leaving the UK fearing hate crime, poll finds by Nigel Nelson August 20, 2017 One in three British Jews have considered leaving the country because they no longer feel safe here. And almost … Continue reading
HAARETZ Labour’s Corbyn: Jews No More Responsible for Israel Than Muslims Are for Islamic Organizations June 30, 2016 British Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn drew an odd parallel on Thursday between Israel and the Islamic State terror group at the launch … Continue reading
DAILY MAIL Number of hate crimes against Jews soars as report says anti-semitism is at the ‘core’ of far-Left beliefs by Martin Beckford May 1, 2016 The number of hate crimes against Jews in Britain has reached a shocking new … Continue reading
Survey: British Muslims asked if they knew that someone was involved with supporting terrorism in Syria, just one in three would report it to the police [VIDEO]
DAILY MAIL Warning on ‘UK Muslim ghettoes’: Nation within a nation developing says former equalities watchdog by Andy Dolan April 10, 2016 British Muslims are becoming a nation within a nation, the former equalities watchdog warns today. Trevor Phillips says many … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT British Doctors Move to Ban Israel From World Medical Association by Tiffany Gabbay January 20, 2016 Simply amazing. A country beset with Islamic radicalism and under constant threat of terrorist attack is still more concerned with ostracizing Israel. British doctors are now … Continue reading
GATESTONE Academic Freedom Opposed by “Who”? by Douglas Murray October 30, 2015 …News arrives of 343 “university teachers” who signed a letter pledging that henceforth they will not cooperate with Israeli academic institutions. Their joint letter took up a full … Continue reading
THE TELEGRAPH by Charles Moore July 3, 2015 David Cameron calls Isil an “existential threat” to the Western way of life. On the face of it, that seems ridiculous. How could a bunch of relatively poor, ill-armed fanatics and psychopaths … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Soeren Kern April 2, 2015 British Home Secretary Theresa May has unveiled a series of new proposals aimed at combating Islamic extremism “in all its forms.” The plan is part of the Tory election manifesto, a declaration of policies … Continue reading