Most Clicked This Week
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- "Israel’s first trip to the Moon, bringing the country’s flag to Earth’s satellite, also the first private mission to the lunar surface"
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- The courageous Vanessa Redgrave felt the need to call out those "Zionist hoodlums"
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- New Yorker article "full of mistakes, lies, and obfuscations — but mostly, an effort to delegitimize the Jewish presence in Hebron by casting it in a dark light"
- “He is a committed Jew and pro-Israel advocate, and is smart as a whip. He is an extremely successful prosecutor”
- Media ignore Farrakhan's Chicago speech blaming Jews for society's problems
Tag Archives: Britain
THE JC Three Jewish papers take the unprecedented step of publishing the same page on Labour antisemitism July 25, 2018 Today, Britain’s three leading Jewish newspapers — Jewish Chronicle, Jewish News and Jewish Telegraph — take the unprecedented step of … Continue reading
“As far as the Europeans are concerned, Iran can kill whoever it wants [eg Israelis] so long as it doesn’t attack Europe”
WASHINGTON TIMES Iran’s greedy demands by Clifford D. May July 10, 2018 Britain, France and Germany are three of America’s closest allies, but they don’t always act like it. Last week in Vienna, their foreign ministers met with the foreign ministers of China and … Continue reading
MIRROR One in three British Jews consider leaving the UK fearing hate crime, poll finds by Nigel Nelson August 20, 2017 One in three British Jews have considered leaving the country because they no longer feel safe here. And almost … Continue reading
HAARETZ Labour’s Corbyn: Jews No More Responsible for Israel Than Muslims Are for Islamic Organizations June 30, 2016 British Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn drew an odd parallel on Thursday between Israel and the Islamic State terror group at the launch … Continue reading
DAILY MAIL Number of hate crimes against Jews soars as report says anti-semitism is at the ‘core’ of far-Left beliefs by Martin Beckford May 1, 2016 The number of hate crimes against Jews in Britain has reached a shocking new … Continue reading
Survey: British Muslims asked if they knew that someone was involved with supporting terrorism in Syria, just one in three would report it to the police [VIDEO]
DAILY MAIL Warning on ‘UK Muslim ghettoes’: Nation within a nation developing says former equalities watchdog by Andy Dolan April 10, 2016 British Muslims are becoming a nation within a nation, the former equalities watchdog warns today. Trevor Phillips says many … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT British Doctors Move to Ban Israel From World Medical Association by Tiffany Gabbay January 20, 2016 Simply amazing. A country beset with Islamic radicalism and under constant threat of terrorist attack is still more concerned with ostracizing Israel. British doctors are now … Continue reading