Most Clicked This Week
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Gibson's Bakery vs Oberlin "I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Pull up a chair--here's the best explanation of the #Trump phenomenon
- Pete Buttigieg paraphrased: "I know better than Israel what's best for their security and I'll see that they're punished if they annex parts of the West Bank...and we’ll rejoin Iran Deal”
Tag Archives: UN Human Rights Council
TIMES OF ISRAEL US quits the UN’s Human Rights Council, citing its ‘chronic bias against Israel’ by Raphael Ahren and Agencies June 19, 2018 The United States is withdrawing from the UN Human Rights Council, US ambassador Nikki Haley said … Continue reading
With more than 70 resolutions against Israel (and 7 against Iran), it’s time for US to exit UN Human Rights Council
THE HILL US expected to withdraw from UN Human Rights Council: report by Avery Anapol June 15, 2018 The U.S. is reportedly planning to pull out of the United Nations Human Rights Council after clashes over key issues such as … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES John Bolton Is Right About the U.N. by Bret Stephens March 23, 2018 In 1994, John Bolton said that if the United Nations Secretariat building in New York “lost 10 stories, it wouldn’t make a bit of … Continue reading
UN WATCH U.N. rights chief compares Palestinians with Holocaust victims, refugee camps to Auschwitz June 9, 2017 An independent watchdog group today called on UN human rights chief Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein, a former Jordanian ambassador and member of the … Continue reading
Ya think? “The UN Human Rights Council has an inherent anti-Israel bias, writes Michael Oren, former Israeli ambassador to the United States”
NEWSWEEK Why the U.S. Should Withdraw from the UN Human Rights Council by Michael Oren March 10, 2017 Would the U.S. remain a member of an organization that condemned it for human rights abuses more frequently than it did Syria, … Continue reading
UN Human Rights Council “accused of unfairly targeting Israel, and Trump aides are questioning its usefulness”
POLITICO U.S. considers quitting U.N. Human Rights Council by Nahal Toosi and Eliana Johnson February 25, 2017 The Trump administration is considering pulling the United States out of the United Nations Human Rights Council, a body that has been accused … Continue reading
International community “fosters the incorrect, dubious argument that #Israel is still legally responsible for #Gaza as an occupier”
WAR ON THE ROCKS Recognizing that Israel is not an Occupying Power in Gaza is good for everyone by Gilead Sher and Dana Wolf July 8, 2016 …Although Israel fully evacuated Gaza eleven years ago and a 2015 U.N. Human … Continue reading