Most Clicked This Week
- JUF of Metro Chicago Celebrates Israel @ 70 [VIDEO]
- #NataliePortman's "initial reason for concern was the clashes in #Gaza"
- "An impressive new movie dramatizes the story behind the famous Supreme Court case about whether it is permissible for the government to condemn homes in order to promote private "economic development" [VIDEO]
- "In a first for the US, State Department erases references to 'Israeli occupation' in annual report. PA says 'US has sided with Israel'"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- “Having Linda Sarsour and head of JVP at #NewSchool leading a panel on #antisemitism is like Oscar Meyer leading a panel on vegetarianism” [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Liberalism
David Horowitz “grew up in a communist household with parents who were true believers in the superiority of Marxist-Leninist thinking and the model of the Soviet Union as a pathway to a better world”
AMERICAN THINKER David Horowitz Explains the Ruling Ideas of the Left by Richard Baehr April 14, 2018 Many people I know grew up in liberal households, and at some point in their lives, they gravitated to the right politically. Many others … Continue reading
Liberal Jews: “heartbroken that the two-state-solution — the pet project of liberalism — is in its final throes”
ALGEMEINER Good News for Liberal Jews by Yishai Fleisher September 6, 2016 …But it can’t be that the whole impulse of liberal Zionism boils down to merely the two-state solution. Liberalism is so much more. It’s about equality, rights, education and the … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA A Liberal’s Ten Commandments by Victor Davis Hanson October 12, 2015 The best way for liberals to advance their various causes would be to take a pledge to live the rather progressive lives that they advocate. Here are … Continue reading
PRAGER UNIVERSITY September 21, 2015 What makes conservatism right? If you’re a conservative, you should know why you’re right. If you’re not a conservative, why should you think about becoming one? Greg Gutfeld, bestselling author of, “How To Be Right: … Continue reading
ELDER OF ZIYON by Vic Rosenthal July 9, 2015 My post about Michael Oren and American Jews brought many comments and emails…I admit to having strong opinions about some things that go against the ‘progressive’ narrative about Israel: I think … Continue reading