Most Clicked This Week
- "The year 1968 marked a turning point in Western civilization. It was a year of seismic social and political change from which it has not recovered"
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- Near Ramallah: IDF forces shot him dead as he opened fire at them
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- “While her cameras and political views initially spook Tekoa residents, in 'Unsettling,' Iris Zaki manages to get locals talking about their lives beyond the Green Line”
- Lawsuit alleges "Newton public school students are propagandized with materials that slander Israel and the Jewish people, and that falsify history to promote the Islamic religion in public schools"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Why are most Westerners ignorant about history of #Islam and the West ?
Tag Archives: Liberalism
David Horowitz “grew up in a communist household with parents who were true believers in the superiority of Marxist-Leninist thinking and the model of the Soviet Union as a pathway to a better world”
AMERICAN THINKER David Horowitz Explains the Ruling Ideas of the Left by Richard Baehr April 14, 2018 Many people I know grew up in liberal households, and at some point in their lives, they gravitated to the right politically. Many others … Continue reading
Liberal Jews: “heartbroken that the two-state-solution — the pet project of liberalism — is in its final throes”
ALGEMEINER Good News for Liberal Jews by Yishai Fleisher September 6, 2016 …But it can’t be that the whole impulse of liberal Zionism boils down to merely the two-state solution. Liberalism is so much more. It’s about equality, rights, education and the … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA A Liberal’s Ten Commandments by Victor Davis Hanson October 12, 2015 The best way for liberals to advance their various causes would be to take a pledge to live the rather progressive lives that they advocate. Here are … Continue reading
PRAGER UNIVERSITY September 21, 2015 What makes conservatism right? If you’re a conservative, you should know why you’re right. If you’re not a conservative, why should you think about becoming one? Greg Gutfeld, bestselling author of, “How To Be Right: … Continue reading
ELDER OF ZIYON by Vic Rosenthal July 9, 2015 My post about Michael Oren and American Jews brought many comments and emails…I admit to having strong opinions about some things that go against the ‘progressive’ narrative about Israel: I think … Continue reading