Most Clicked This Week
- "Lambasting progressive Jewry as inauthentic at best, Jonathan Neumann writes that ‘American Judaism is broken because the Jewish Left broke it’"
- "Connections between an American charity and Hamas, PFLP, and Palestinian Islamic Jihad"
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- CAMERA on Campus: “We’re seeing Jewish-led anti-Israel groups such as If Not Now working hard to infiltrate campuses, summer camps and Israel trips”
- ADL attack on Kavanaugh nomination "latest instance of how Jonathan Greenblatt has turned the venerable anti-Semitism watchdog into a partisan outfit"
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- "More than a decade ago historian Bernard Lewis warned that if current migration trends continue, Europe will be Islamic by the end of the 21st century. Germany's political elites are at the vanguard of making that prediction come true"
Tag Archives: Liberalism
David Horowitz “grew up in a communist household with parents who were true believers in the superiority of Marxist-Leninist thinking and the model of the Soviet Union as a pathway to a better world”
AMERICAN THINKER David Horowitz Explains the Ruling Ideas of the Left by Richard Baehr April 14, 2018 Many people I know grew up in liberal households, and at some point in their lives, they gravitated to the right politically. Many others … Continue reading
Liberal Jews: “heartbroken that the two-state-solution — the pet project of liberalism — is in its final throes”
ALGEMEINER Good News for Liberal Jews by Yishai Fleisher September 6, 2016 …But it can’t be that the whole impulse of liberal Zionism boils down to merely the two-state solution. Liberalism is so much more. It’s about equality, rights, education and the … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA A Liberal’s Ten Commandments by Victor Davis Hanson October 12, 2015 The best way for liberals to advance their various causes would be to take a pledge to live the rather progressive lives that they advocate. Here are … Continue reading
PRAGER UNIVERSITY September 21, 2015 What makes conservatism right? If you’re a conservative, you should know why you’re right. If you’re not a conservative, why should you think about becoming one? Greg Gutfeld, bestselling author of, “How To Be Right: … Continue reading
ELDER OF ZIYON by Vic Rosenthal July 9, 2015 My post about Michael Oren and American Jews brought many comments and emails…I admit to having strong opinions about some things that go against the ‘progressive’ narrative about Israel: I think … Continue reading