Most Clicked This Week
- "History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions"
- "Until recently, it was unimaginable to see Arabs openly admitting that they had been mistaken in their belief that Israel was the enemy of the Muslims and Arabs"
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- In case you missed this week's US Holocaust Memorial Museum annual Chicago event, view it here
- With Israel having one of the highest daily infection rates per capita in the world, there are only two nations where Israelis can currently travel without being forced into quarantine upon arrival or return
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Princeton president admits his university is racist; Department of Education responds, if so, school may have run afoul of anti-discrimination laws
Tag Archives: Eric Garner
NEW YORK POST by William Jacobson December 26, 2014 One of the great under-told stories of the anti-police turmoil after the Michael Brown and Eric Garner grand-jury decisions is the instigating role played by anti-Israel activists. What, you ask, does anti-Israel … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW by Jay Nordlinger December 21, 2014 When I write about our culture — and other cultures — I often quote a lyric: “You’ve got to be carefully taught.” Who taught yesterday’s murderer that cops were anti-black and at … Continue reading