Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: Gideon Levy
Can Gideon Levy explain why “If Arabs can live in Israel, then why can’t Jews live in the West Bank?”
ALGEMEINER According to Israeli Writer, West Bank Jews Have It Coming by Dexter Van Zile December 18, 2018 Gideon Levy hates Jews living in the West Bank. He hates them so much that he feels no sympathy for them when … Continue reading
Ha’aretz: “Its moral failure is shown by its completely unbalanced coverage of terrorism and incitement among the Arabs of the PA”
ABU YEHUDA Ha’aretz, the newspaper that hates its country by Vic Rosenthal September 14, 2017 Ha’aretz is the oldest newspaper still in print in Israel. It began life in 1918 as an organ of the British military government, but was soon taken … Continue reading
Haaretz has “demonic views of their own country more appropriate for publication in the Palestinian media than in an Israeli newspaper”
JERUSALEM POST The accelerating erosion of the post-Zionist Hebrew media by Isi Leibler September 1, 2016 …It is difficult to comprehend the depths to which this once highly regarded newspaper has descended. There are still a number of level-headed commentators, … Continue reading
ABU YEHUDA by Vic Rosenthal January 1, 2015 ‘Oslo Syndrome’ is a phrase coined by historian and psychoanalyst Kenneth Levin, who wrote a book called The Oslo Syndrome: Delusions of a People Under Siege (Smith & ; Kraus, 2005). It … Continue reading
HAARETZ by Noah Efron September 29, 2014 A New York Times op-ed suggests that a right-wing cabal has shut us Israeli leftists up, and we can do little do about it. But we haven’t been silenced. We’ve just failed to … Continue reading