Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: Italy
COMMENTARY UNIFIL Deters EU from Banning Hezbollah by Evelyn Gordon December 13, 2018 It’s no secret that UNIFIL, the UN peacekeeping force in Lebanon, has never done the job it’s supposedly there to do. But this week, we learned that … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES The Islamist wears Dolce & Gabbana by Clifford May February 3, 2016 In the “culture” section of the venerable Atlantic magazine last month, there was a news item I wouldn’t want you to miss: “The Italian fashion house … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Gedalyah Reback June 5, 2015 Amid rise in anti-Semitic crimes, marked increase in pro-Jewish sentiment in six surveyed countries A new study by the Pew Research Group found a rise in positive attitudes to Jews in … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Rossella Tercatin December 16, 2014 The shocking kidnapping of an Italian Jewish boy secretly baptized by a Catholic servant over 150 years ago will soon be a Spielberg production…dozens of articles, books, pieces of arts and … Continue reading