Most Clicked This Week
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- “While her cameras and political views initially spook Tekoa residents, in 'Unsettling,' Iris Zaki manages to get locals talking about their lives beyond the Green Line”
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Near Ramallah: IDF forces shot him dead as he opened fire at them
- "J Street’s primary goal, like that of the numerous other anti-Israel organizations in the US...is to create antipathy and distrust for Israel, so that Americans will oppose pro-Israel actions by the US government"
- Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs: Top 6 things wrong with #IranDeal
Tag Archives: Italy
COMMENTARY UNIFIL Deters EU from Banning Hezbollah by Evelyn Gordon December 13, 2018 It’s no secret that UNIFIL, the UN peacekeeping force in Lebanon, has never done the job it’s supposedly there to do. But this week, we learned that … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES The Islamist wears Dolce & Gabbana by Clifford May February 3, 2016 In the “culture” section of the venerable Atlantic magazine last month, there was a news item I wouldn’t want you to miss: “The Italian fashion house … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Gedalyah Reback June 5, 2015 Amid rise in anti-Semitic crimes, marked increase in pro-Jewish sentiment in six surveyed countries A new study by the Pew Research Group found a rise in positive attitudes to Jews in … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Rossella Tercatin December 16, 2014 The shocking kidnapping of an Italian Jewish boy secretly baptized by a Catholic servant over 150 years ago will soon be a Spielberg production…dozens of articles, books, pieces of arts and … Continue reading