Most Clicked This Week
- Hamas political official Sami Abu Zuhri said Britain's move showed "absolute bias toward the Israeli occupation and is a submission to Israeli blackmail and dictations"
- Stoudemire: After two years of studies in Israel, he made a formal conversion to Judaism. “I felt like: mission complete,” he said about the accomplishment
- Antigen test must be taken in the 24 hours before arrival; move comes after Israel reopened to vaccinated tourists earlier this month
- Blaming Israel for everything wrong in the Gaza Strip may fool many. But Palestinians fleeing Gaza and their families who remain behind know the truth -- that it is Hamas that has brought them to the abyss.
- Some state attorneys general are looking to punish Unilever, which owns Ben & Jerry’s, for the chain's decision not to sell ice cream in the West Bank and Gaza
- "So a white guy in Wisconsin shoots other white guys in self defense which means that Blacks and Arabs should destroy Israel?"
- Eli Kay's father: This is my son's message to the world
- Whatever policy the US special envoy is conducting on Iran does not qualify as diplomacy, but rather as ideology
Tag Archives: Federation
“The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
JNS America’s failing Jewish establishment: The case of the Rochester Federation by Patti Munter June 21, 2021 …My Federation’s accommodation, if not adoption of this new dispensation, especially its negative treatment of Israel, has been noticed: Back in 2014, I … Continue reading
“The New Israel Fund is seeking to create an alternative to Federations by allowing donors to give money to exactly the kind of groups that mainstream philanthropies want no part of”
JNS New Israel Fund’s war on Jewish life by Jonathan S. Tobin November 4, 2019 According to the Forward, the rationale for the New Israel Fund’s push to create an alternative philanthropic system can be explained by what a Philadelphia psychologist named … Continue reading
“With $90 billion at their discretion, why are the majority of Jewish funds and federations not only skipping Israel, but investing in ‘enemy’ countries?”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Federations donate to Israel, but most of their investments go anywhere but by Cathryn J. Prince April 5, 2017 …However, seeking to maximize their investments — as is their mandate and fiduciary responsibility — the majority of … Continue reading
“Major Jewish organizations join forces to condemn US abstention on Security Council resolution; left-wing groups offer strong support”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Outraged US Jewish leaders: UN vote tarnishes Obama’s legacy by Rebecca Shimoni-Stoil December 24, 2016 Major US Jewish organizations declared that US President Barack Obama had undermined his legacy on Israel and bitterly criticized the administration’s decision … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Andrew D. Lappin August 8, 2015 The incredibly important process of gathering Democratic votes for opposition to the reckless Iran agreement is being slowed in part due to the absence of numerous major metropolitan member cities … Continue reading