Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Federation
“The New Israel Fund is seeking to create an alternative to Federations by allowing donors to give money to exactly the kind of groups that mainstream philanthropies want no part of”
JNS New Israel Fund’s war on Jewish life by Jonathan S. Tobin November 4, 2019 According to the Forward, the rationale for the New Israel Fund’s push to create an alternative philanthropic system can be explained by what a Philadelphia psychologist named … Continue reading
“With $90 billion at their discretion, why are the majority of Jewish funds and federations not only skipping Israel, but investing in ‘enemy’ countries?”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Federations donate to Israel, but most of their investments go anywhere but by Cathryn J. Prince April 5, 2017 …However, seeking to maximize their investments — as is their mandate and fiduciary responsibility — the majority of … Continue reading
“Major Jewish organizations join forces to condemn US abstention on Security Council resolution; left-wing groups offer strong support”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Outraged US Jewish leaders: UN vote tarnishes Obama’s legacy by Rebecca Shimoni-Stoil December 24, 2016 Major US Jewish organizations declared that US President Barack Obama had undermined his legacy on Israel and bitterly criticized the administration’s decision … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Andrew D. Lappin August 8, 2015 The incredibly important process of gathering Democratic votes for opposition to the reckless Iran agreement is being slowed in part due to the absence of numerous major metropolitan member cities … Continue reading