Most Clicked This Week
- Sens. Gary Peters (D-MI) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) introduce S 3775 for a "U.S.-Israel operations-technology working group"
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “Reclaiming ownership of indigenous lands - and governing those outside the process of history”
- "Jonathan Gootenberg and Omar Abudayyeh are now the only researchers allowed inside the McGovern Institute, working relentlessly on an efficient, inexpensive test kit for COVID-19"
- Pro Israel Palestinian Mudar Zahran addresses the European Parliament: BDS hurts us, we want peace with Israel
Tag Archives: censorship
#FreeSpeech #Censorship “It is essential that the culture of victimhood, in which people think they can silence others on the grounds of “identity,” is dismantled”
GATESTONE Campus Censorship: Orwell Ignored by Robbie Travers September 13, 2017 …To begin with, just about any idea can be found “offensive” by someone. To devout conservative Muslims and Christians, homosexuality may be offensive; to anti-Semites, Jews; to white racists, blacks; … Continue reading
GATESTONE Silicon Valley Censorship by Sam Westrop July 26, 2017 Google’s latest project is an application called Perspective, which, as Wired reports, brings the tech company “a step closer to its goal of helping to foster troll-free discussion online, and … Continue reading
145 Intellectuals Agree: Dead Cartoonists Aren’t Worthy of Free-Speech Award if Their Murderers Come From a Disadvantaged Minority
REASON.COM by Matt Welch May 1, 2015 Charlie Hebdo’s posthumous critics pen an authoritarian anti-speech manifesto Sunday brought the story of six members of PEN America, citing impressively asinine and ill-informed arguments, protesting that a free-speech organization was giving a courage-in-free-speech … Continue reading