Most Clicked This Week
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- "AOC’s snub of Rabin event means more than just hurt feelings at Peace Now. The star of “The Squad” is sending a message to pro-Israel Democrats: The party’s over"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
Tag Archives: Mark Dubowitz
FDD’s Mark Dubowitz: “There’s nothing ‘moderate’ about the Iranian foreign minister, who is now threatening our think tank”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Stop Indulging Javad Zarif by Mark Dubowitz and Reuel Marc Gerecht Aug. 29, 2019 …The Islamic Republic isn’t the first dictatorship to try to intimidate think tanks and scholars. And Mr. Zarif is hardly an all-powerful figure … Continue reading
JNS Iran threatens influential Washington think tank over hawkish policy toward regime August 26, 2019 Iran threatened the Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) over the weekend for its hawkish stance toward the regime, which announced sanctions against the influential … Continue reading
POLITICO Where We Can Agree on Iran by Mark Dubowitz and Daniel B. Shapiro January 1, 2018 Imagine a free, democratic, independent and wealthy Iran giving full expression to the beauty of Persian culture and the brains and spirit of … Continue reading
The cultivated relationship between “the UAE and the pro-Israel, neoconservative think tank called the Foundation for Defense of Democracies”
THE INTERCEPT Hacked Emails Show Top UAE Diplomat Coordinating with Pro-Israel Think Tank Against Iran by Zaid Jilani, Ryan Grim June 3, 2017 THE EMAIL ACCOUNT of one of Washington’s most connected and influential foreign operatives has been hacked. A … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG BUSINESS by Sangwon Yoon June 9, 2015 ….The report provides fresh ammunition for critics, including Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and members of both parties in the U.S. Congress who say that President Barack Obama and America’s allies are … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Lauri B. Regan May 30, 2015 On Tuesday evening, I attended a debate in New York City sponsored by Intelligence Squared U.S. focusing on whether or not Obama’s Iran deal is good for the country….[Mark] Dubowitz, who was … Continue reading
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACIES by Mark Dubowitz October 31, 2014 WASHINGTON – The Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) and Roubini Global Economics (RGE) released their eighth joint report today on the effects of sanctions relief on the Iranian … Continue reading
FOREIGN POLICY / THE CABLE by John Hudson June 27, 2014 Though the United States has yet to secure a final deal to restrain Iran’s nuclear program, an influential pair of hawks in Washington have already devised a way for … Continue reading