Most Clicked This Week
- “John Bolton’s departure from the White House has been the source of considerable concern in Israel”
- "The ultimate goal of the BDS movement, which has its roots in both old European anti-Semitism and the newer and more overt anti-Semitism of radical Islam, is the complete blotting out of all traces of Jewish connection to the land of Israel"
- Trenton Council President suggests Jewish city attorney "Jew down" resident plaintiff
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- #Palestinians neglected by UNRWA which "hasn't resettled a single refugee in its 70 years of existence"
- Gaza, The New State Solution "can happen in the near-term, leaving future negotiations over the West Bank, including sure-to-be-difficult ones over the status of Jerusalem, to another day"
- New Yorker article "full of mistakes, lies, and obfuscations — but mostly, an effort to delegitimize the Jewish presence in Hebron by casting it in a dark light"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
Tag Archives: Brentley Vinson
FRONT PAGE MAG Protest Thugs and the Real Evil in Charlotte by Daniel Greenfield September 23, 2016 Keith Lamont Scott was scum. He had been convicted of assault with a deadly weapon in two different states and convicted of assault in … Continue reading