Most Clicked This Week
- #SethRogen's opinions about Israel "are increasingly popular among young progressives who have replaced traditional Jewish religious and moral values with a menu of cultural Marxist ideas regrading race, victimhood, and power"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “University lecturer, 73, sacked for telling colleague 'Jewish people are the cleverest in the world' and 'Germans are good engineers' says he is victim of 'woke' university culture”
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- ‘Mein Kampf’, Entering the Public Domain, Must be Put in its Place
- #NickCannon says #BariWeiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
- Richard Goldberg, FDD Senior Adviser, sanctioned by Iran
Tag Archives: New Israel Fund
“The New Israel Fund is seeking to create an alternative to Federations by allowing donors to give money to exactly the kind of groups that mainstream philanthropies want no part of”
JNS New Israel Fund’s war on Jewish life by Jonathan S. Tobin November 4, 2019 According to the Forward, the rationale for the New Israel Fund’s push to create an alternative philanthropic system can be explained by what a Philadelphia psychologist named … Continue reading
“This article is an open letter to any Liberal American Jew who has ever donated or considered donating to the New Israel Fund”
MIDA How the NIF is Ruining Israel’s Democracy by Ziv Maor August 3, 2018 …Like you, I am a Jew. I am also an Israeli and politically conservative. While we may differ in many things, we share a core identity … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Donations to Controversial New Israel Fund Plummet by $6 Million in 2016 by JNS.org August 18, 2017 Donations to the controversial New Israel Fund (NIF), which has been accused of supporting anti-Israel groups, have dropped nearly 20 percent in … Continue reading
Have criticisms of Israel by Reform leaders and rabbis contributed to a distancing from – and even, in some instances, a hostility toward – Israel among some Reform Jews?
JERUSALEM POST A promise that should be kept by Jonathan Greenberg April 25, 2016 …When Rabbi Rick Jacobs, the current head of the Union for Reform Judaism, was appointed to his post in 2011, much was made of his leftwing … Continue reading
“The Reform movement is in precipitous decline. Besides having merely 1.7 children per family, 60% of recent marriages have been with non-Jews. Only one of every five intermarried parents raises children as Jewish”
ARUTZ SHEVA A declining Reform Movement wants to Reform Israel by Rabbi Yaakov Menken March 22, 2016 …A mere 3 percent of Israeli Jews identify with the [Reform] movement, and even fewer attend one of the only 42 Reform congregations in the … Continue reading
Why are Jewish donor dollars going through a Jewish organization to fund a program honoring “great humanitarian” Rachel Corrie?
JEWISH PRESS Why Are American Jews Funding a Rachel Corrie Memorial Program? by Lori Lowenthal Marcus February 25, 2016 Never put it past Jews in the Diaspora to shoot themselves (or at least their own people) in the foot, or … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT Police Complaint Filed Against New Israel Fund Today in Jerusalem January 18, 2016 A complaint was filed with the Jerusalem police against the New Israel Fund (NIF) today following a rejection by the city of Jerusalem of their … Continue reading
New Israel Fund exposed for facilitating murder of Palestinian “collaborators”. Is this what they mean by “social justice”?
TRUTH REVOLT Israeli Leftist Extremists Collaborate with Palestinian Authority to Torture and Kill Arabs by Mark Tapson January 9, 2016 Israel is in an uproar following a damning news report Friday which aired on Channel 2 Israel’s highly-respected Uvda program, on … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST US Jews must stop funding enemies of the IDF by George Birnbaum, Hank Sheinkopf and Ronn Torossian December 24, 2015 The adage about two Jews and three opinions is one which is likely to remain a perpetual reality … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Soldiers ask White Plains Jews: Don’t help terror supporters by Gil Ronen December 21, 2015 An unusual letter from 20 IDF reservists, including officers, was delivered Monday to Rabbi Gordon Tucker and the Leadership of Temple Israel of White Plains, … Continue reading