Most Clicked This Week
- The Mar-a-Lago raid has finished off public trust in federal law enforcement
- Abbas comparison to systematic killing of 6 million Jews drew ire and calls for an apology from around the world
- Thomas Friedman and Ilhan Omar agree: We both don't like AIPAC
- “With its elisions, manipulations, and tendentiousness, Rep. Tlaib's House resolution reads as if it was written by a Palestinian propagandist from the 1950s or 1960s”
- "The families have threatened to boycott next month's ceremony commemorating 50 years since the 1972 terror attack in which 11 Israeli Olympic athletes were murdered, over Germany's compensation offer"
- "Hanukkah is a thoroughly Zionistic holiday. Not exactly a popular ideology in certain quarters these days"
- "Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office"
- "The Anti-Defamation League is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of men who assaulted patrons at a Los Angeles restaurant on Tuesday night in what is being looked at as a hate crime"
Tag Archives: John Kass
Politicians are quick to shout “systemic racism,” though Black elected officials hold top positions of power in Chicago and Cook County
CHICAGO TRIBUNE That thin line between order and chaos in Chicago and other towns by John Kass June 5, 2021 There is a thin line in big cities like Chicago, New York, Detroit and Los Angeles and small towns too. … Continue reading
“Criticizing a person for actions that have nothing to do with being Jewish – without attacking the person for being Jewish or connected to Jews, and without attacking Jews as a group – is not anti-Semitism”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS This Jew Stands With John Kass Against Anti-Semitic Hit by David M. Simon August 16, 2020 The Anti-Defamation League, Chicago 47th Ward Alderman Matt Martin, and the Chicago Tribune Guild Executive Board recently attacked Chicago Tribune columnist … Continue reading
BREITBART John Kass Defies Chicago Tribune Cancel Culture: ‘I Will Not Apologize for Writing About Soros’ by Joel B. Pollak July 29, 2020 Columnist John Kass has defied “cancel culture” at the Chicago Tribune after members of the journalists’ union … Continue reading