Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- Yishai on Vice News: A City Divided - Jerusalem's Most Contested Neighborhood [VIDEO]
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
Tag Archives: Senator Bernie Sanders
And this, from a Joe Biden supporter: “Liberals repelled by both a blatant idiot and a bankrupting socialist could simply stay home”
SPECTATOR USA Where is the Democrat who can take on Trump? by Lionel Shriver July 3, 2019 I have plenty of shamefaced company in having rashly predicted, as pundits are warned never to do, that Donald Trump wouldn’t win the … Continue reading
HAARETZ Bernie Sanders Says He Would Consider Cutting U.S. Military Aid to Israel, Improve Ties With Iran by Amir Tibon September 23, 2017 Senator and former presidential candidate Bernie Sanders said in an interview published Friday that the United States … Continue reading
“The Democrats have ceased to be a pro-Israel party and become one where Israel-haters are not only welcomed but given honor and power”
COMMENTARY The Party’s Over for Pro-Israel Dems by Jonathan S. Tobin May 24, 2016 The names of those chosen to be on the Democratic Party platform committee were announced yesterday, and the headlines were about Bernie Sanders getting his due. … Continue reading
“83 senators (minus Bernie Sanders) send Obama letter asking to approve new defense package; Oren mocks Obama for saying world more peaceful”
JERUSALEM POST Israel feels vindicated by congressmen pushing for more US military aid by Gil Hoffman April 26, 2016 Likud ministers and MK’s close to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed satisfaction Monday with 83 US senators writing a letter to … Continue reading
“Bernie Sanders is not quite Jewish. He’s Jew-ish — a non-practicing, anti-Israel, kinda, sorta Hebrew”
NEW YORK POST If you’re Jewish, don’t vote for Bernie Sanders by Andrea Peyser April 10, 2016 …Sanders was the only presidential candidate, Democrat or Republican, to skip the American Israel Public Affairs Committee’s Policy Conference in Washington, DC, last … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Pat Leahy’s Israel Obsession by Ari Lieberman April 1, 2016 Vermont, the state that gave us unrepentant socialist, Bernie Sanders (I-VT) is home to another radical liberal breed named Patrick Leahy (D-VT). Along with Sanders, Sen. Leahy … Continue reading
Koch: Our next president must be willing to rethink decades of misguided policies enacted by both parties that are creating a permanent underclass
WASHINGTON POST This is the one issue where Bernie Sanders is right by Charles G. Koch February 18, 2016 …Whenever we allow government to pick winners and losers, we impede progress and move further away from a society of mutual … Continue reading
Bernie Sanders: Why bog down in the grubby details of political life, when you can ride a single idea all the way home to utopia ?
WALL STREET JOURNAL Bernie and the ‘Lunatic of One Idea’ by Joseph Epstein February 16, 2016 In his poem “Esthétique du Mal,” Wallace Stevens refers, in a memorable and useful phrase, to a “lunatic of one idea.” The phrase refuses … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Apparently we should get on a boat and leave America ASAP by John Podhoretz February 12, 2016 The message from Thursday night’s Democratic debate is that everybody in America should get on a leaky rowboat and find … Continue reading
The Vermont socialist (channeling Eva Perón) preaches class hatred to crowds besotted by the politics of envy
WALL STREET JOURNAL Bernie’s Wall Street Slander by Bret Stephens February 8, 2016 Last Friday a crane collapsed in lower Manhattan, killing a man named David Wichs. The next day the papers told the story of his life: a Jewish … Continue reading