Most Clicked This Week
- Hamas political official Sami Abu Zuhri said Britain's move showed "absolute bias toward the Israeli occupation and is a submission to Israeli blackmail and dictations"
- Stoudemire: After two years of studies in Israel, he made a formal conversion to Judaism. “I felt like: mission complete,” he said about the accomplishment
- Antigen test must be taken in the 24 hours before arrival; move comes after Israel reopened to vaccinated tourists earlier this month
- Blaming Israel for everything wrong in the Gaza Strip may fool many. But Palestinians fleeing Gaza and their families who remain behind know the truth -- that it is Hamas that has brought them to the abyss.
- Some state attorneys general are looking to punish Unilever, which owns Ben & Jerry’s, for the chain's decision not to sell ice cream in the West Bank and Gaza
- "So a white guy in Wisconsin shoots other white guys in self defense which means that Blacks and Arabs should destroy Israel?"
- Eli Kay's father: This is my son's message to the world
- Whatever policy the US special envoy is conducting on Iran does not qualify as diplomacy, but rather as ideology
Tag Archives: Recep Tayyip Erdogan
ARUTZ SHEVA Natali Oknin: I keep kosher, all I ate was bread and water by Staff November 18, 2021 Natali and Mordy Oknin, the Israeli couple who were released from Turkish prison and allowed to return to Israel on Thursday, … Continue reading
GATESTONE INSTITUTE Turkey’s Brain Drain: Why Youths See No Future There by Burak Bekdil August 1, 2020 Turkey’s Islamist president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, once declared his political mission as “raising devout (Muslim) generations.” Research in recent years has shown that … Continue reading
“Whether or not you’re a journalist, Americans can be sentenced to prison just for existing in Turkey”
WORLD AFFAIRS JOURNAL Turkey Is Behaving like an Enemy Now by Michael J. Totten October 12, 2017 Turkey, along with the American-Turkish relationship, is going so far off the rails so quickly right now that there’s no chance you’re aware … Continue reading
Turks vote to “transfer powers traditionally held by parliament to the presidency, thereby rendering the parliament merely a ceremonial, advisory body”
GATESTONE Turks Vote to Give Away Their Democracy by Burak Bekdil April 18, 2017 In a bitter irony, nearly 55 million Turks went to the ballot box on April 16 to exercise their basic democratic right to vote. But they … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Turkey ready to work with Israel against terror, Erdogan tells Rivlin by Raphael Ahren March 23, 2016 Ankara is willing to work together with Jerusalem in fighting international terrorism, Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan told his Israeli … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Ishaan Tharoor June 7, 2015 Turkish voters delivered a dramatic blow to President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his ruling Justice Development Party on Sunday, with results showing it losing its majority in parliament. And, in a historic first, … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Burak Bekdil April 9, 2015 Turkey is probably one of the best social laboratories in the world to prove why Islamist ideology cannot be compatible with a culture of humor, dissent and protest. It also offers a unique … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Burak Bekdil December 30, 2014 …..In its immediate vicinity, Turkey does not have diplomatic relations with three countries — Armenia, Cyprus and Syria — and has deeply problematic diplomatic relations with two countries: Israel and Egypt. This situation … Continue reading
AL MONITOR by Julian Pecquet December 9, 2014 Two key House panels are stepping up their rhetoric against Qatar and Turkey and urging that the Treasury Department take “all necessary measures” against the two countries if they continue to support Hamas. … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Clifford D May December 2, 2014 ….Turkish policies have been aiding and abetting Jabhat al Nusra, an al Qaeda affiliate; the Islamic State, which has turned large swaths of Syria and Iraq into killing fields; the Islamic … Continue reading