Most Clicked This Week
- Reporters from CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other outlets demand Israel be covered as 'apartheid' state
- "In the hate business, antisemitism was always an easy sell and business is really good now"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- The Squad’s ideas "which are now mainstream in universities, are dividing the country by race, religion, and income and pitting those angry factions against each other"
- Media and Blogs
- “Lod is burning,” says an Israeli police official as a mob hurled rocks and firebombs, and replaced Israeli flags in the city with Palestinian ones
Tag Archives: Lori Lowenthal Marcus
#IRS harassment: “Though the government fought a long battle to prevent Z Street—which is sympathetic to Israel’s settlement movement—from suing to recover its rights, the courts consistently upheld its right to do so”
COMMENTARY The IRS Scandal Still Matters by Jonathan S. Tobin October 31, 2016 …Though the Z Street litigation preceded the general outrage about the revelations about the IRS’s discrimination broke in the spring of 2013, it opened a window into … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Thomas Lifson June 20, 2015 …The pro-Israel organization Z STREET was today, once again, vindicated in a court of law in its now nearly five year effort to redress the violation of its Constitutional rights by the … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Thomsas Lifson May 7, 2015 The IRS was almost laughed out of court yesterday when the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals heard oral arguments in the case Z Street v. Koskinen. Z Street, founded by AT contributor … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Lori Lowenthal Marcus December 29, 2014 There’s an ugly tempest brewing at Brandeis University and it’s based, at least in part, on free speech, tolerance and student safety. The storm grew out of a more generalized anger with … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Lori Lowenthal Marcus December 7, 2014 Last week Chris Gunness, a spokesperson for the United Nations Refugee and Works Agency, had a lengthy temper tantrum on twitter. The object of that tantrum, the Jerusalem Post‘s editor-in-chief, Steve Linde, … Continue reading