Most Clicked This Week
- "IRGC Quds Force was planning to strike northern Israel in the coming days by launching several armed drones against the targets"
- Pollak: "I don’t agree that Jews who vote Democratic are ignorant or disloyal. Some have been conned by the same media who will try to convince them Trump said something antisemitic today"
- Holocaust-themed items from Amazon seller “Harma Art” whose products have “a unique style and character”
- #PalestinianAuthority and #PalestinianTerritories no longer to be found on #USStateDepartment website
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- ‘I wanted to believe it was all a bad dream,’ says Rabbi Eitan Shnerb, describing the explosion that targeted him and his children as they hiked to a spring in the West Bank
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Hillel
“Head of Hillel at Princeton is more worried about how Muslims feel than about Jewish students’ rights to hear Israel’s side of the story”
ARUTZ SHEVA Hillel’s Conservative Rabbi Julie Roth is a second time offender by David Bedein November 8, 2017 Princeton Hillel’s Conservative Rabbi Julie Roth barred Israel Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely from addressing Princeton Hillel. To anyone who is conscious of Deputy Minister Hotovely … Continue reading
“Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely tells Hillel President Eric Fingerhut that Monday’s surprise cancellation of her speech was ‘unacceptable'” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Princeton Hillel director cancels Deputy Foreign Minister’s talk on campus by Lahav Harkov November 6, 2017 Princeton University’s Hillel House on Monday canceled a planned address by Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely, following a petition by a progressive … Continue reading
UC Santa Cruz African/Black Student Alliance protesters at Hillel event yelled “Free Palestine,” “F*** Zionist Slugs” and tore down Israeli flag
SANTA CRUZ SENTINEL Jewish community condemns ‘intolerance,’ demands UC Santa Cruz response by Ryan Masters May 24, 2017 More than 130 UC Santa Cruz students, faculty, alumni, parents and donors — as well as numerous Jewish leaders — are demanding … Continue reading
“It is becoming increasingly impossible for Jews to reconcile their religion and their peoplehood with the politics of the left”
FRONT PAGE MAG An Anti-Israel Hillel Grows in North Carolina by Daniel Greenfield May 17, 2017 …When Muslim terrorism broke out in Israel, J Street used Hillel to host Lara Friedman of Peace Now, an anti-Israel group, which blamed the … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Washington U Hillel Hailed for Refusing to Fund J Street-Hosted Breaking the Silence Event by Rachel Frommer April 25, 2017 A student leader at Washington University in St. Louis (Wash U) has applauded the school’s Hillel for refusing to fund a … Continue reading
JNS Is Jewish students’ safe space on Israel threatened by a ‘pro-Israel’ lobby? by Paul Miller April 2, 2017 For Molly Horwitz, it’s not the anti-Semitism itself that stings the most. The feeling that some Stanford University Jewish leaders abandoned … Continue reading
#UTAustin University of #Texas disinvites #CarolineGlick over fear of sending #Snowflakes to #SafeSpaces
ALGEMEINER Jewish Groups at Texas U Cancel Lecture by Author Caroline Glick for Fear of ‘Alienating’ Anti-Zionists on Campus by Lea Speyer and Rachel Frommer November 13, 2016 A program slated for Monday, featuring a lecture by renowned American-Israeli writer … Continue reading