Most Clicked This Week
- Gibson's Bakery vs Oberlin "I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- “It is unbelievable that in our capital city an anti-Semitic film has an easier time finding a venue than a movie talking about Islamic fundamentalism in Europe that is forcing Jews to leave”
- "Palestine" is a fiction "a concept that refers to an imaginary entity, not real but socially constructed"
- Newton, MA: Orthodox rabbi quotes Isaiah, warning Jewish community who turned a blind eye to antisemitic curriculum, "Your destroyers and demolishers will come from your own"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- Brilliant unpacking of Hannah Arendt’s “Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil”
- “Israeli military fills underground Hezbollah terror constructions near Metula with water and cement”
Tag Archives: Steve Bannon
“In the wake of former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon’s ousting, reports detailing his views on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict have started to emerge”
JNS Bannon pushed for embassy in Jerusalem, boycotted ‘terrorist’ Abbas August 21, 2017 …Bannon reportedly aggressively petitioned President Donald Trump to relocate the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, but was blocked by Trump’s son-in-law and senior … Continue reading
“American Jewish leaders should wake up now before their once influential community becomes marginalized”
ISRAEL HAYOM Accelerating American Jewish chaos by Isi Leibler August 18, 2017 …Sectors of the Jewish media also contribute to this atmosphere. The most extreme example was a recent article in The Forward by columnist Steven Davidson. Davidson listed 19 … Continue reading
GATESTONE Silicon Valley Censorship by Sam Westrop July 26, 2017 Google’s latest project is an application called Perspective, which, as Wired reports, brings the tech company “a step closer to its goal of helping to foster troll-free discussion online, and … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Meet the Top Jewish Officials in the Trump Administration by Josefin Dolstein January 27, 2017 American Jews are watching the beginning of Donald Trump’s presidency with both fear and hope. Many have expressed worries about some of his supporters’ … Continue reading
“In President Obama, liberal American Jews have supported someone who has made Israel less safe and empowered its mortal enemies
JERUSALEM POST American Jews get it wrong by Melanie Phillips November 24, 2016 For years, Jews have been told they are too quick to see antisemitism where it doesn’t exist. This taunt has been used to dismiss real evidence of … Continue reading
BREITBART Alan Dershowitz Defends Steve Bannon: ‘Not Legitimate To Call Somebody An Anti-Semite Because You Disagree With Their Policies’ by Aaron Klein November 15, 2016 Alan Dershowitz, a staunch Democrat and emeritus law professor at Harvard University, is hitting back … Continue reading