Most Clicked This Week
- "Egypt’s relationship with Israel has remained largely under the table and in the security realm"
- United Airlines going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- In other words, the term “anti-Semitism” was coined not to marginalize Jew hatred but to mainstream it
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- "With threats from Tehran following blast at nuclear facility blamed on Jerusalem, Israel reportedly wanting to receive KC-46 Pegasuses, despite design problem, within 2 years"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
Tag Archives: Steve Bannon
“In the wake of former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon’s ousting, reports detailing his views on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict have started to emerge”
JNS Bannon pushed for embassy in Jerusalem, boycotted ‘terrorist’ Abbas August 21, 2017 …Bannon reportedly aggressively petitioned President Donald Trump to relocate the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, but was blocked by Trump’s son-in-law and senior … Continue reading
“American Jewish leaders should wake up now before their once influential community becomes marginalized”
ISRAEL HAYOM Accelerating American Jewish chaos by Isi Leibler August 18, 2017 …Sectors of the Jewish media also contribute to this atmosphere. The most extreme example was a recent article in The Forward by columnist Steven Davidson. Davidson listed 19 … Continue reading
GATESTONE Silicon Valley Censorship by Sam Westrop July 26, 2017 Google’s latest project is an application called Perspective, which, as Wired reports, brings the tech company “a step closer to its goal of helping to foster troll-free discussion online, and … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Meet the Top Jewish Officials in the Trump Administration by Josefin Dolstein January 27, 2017 American Jews are watching the beginning of Donald Trump’s presidency with both fear and hope. Many have expressed worries about some of his supporters’ … Continue reading
“In President Obama, liberal American Jews have supported someone who has made Israel less safe and empowered its mortal enemies
JERUSALEM POST American Jews get it wrong by Melanie Phillips November 24, 2016 For years, Jews have been told they are too quick to see antisemitism where it doesn’t exist. This taunt has been used to dismiss real evidence of … Continue reading
BREITBART Alan Dershowitz Defends Steve Bannon: ‘Not Legitimate To Call Somebody An Anti-Semite Because You Disagree With Their Policies’ by Aaron Klein November 15, 2016 Alan Dershowitz, a staunch Democrat and emeritus law professor at Harvard University, is hitting back … Continue reading