Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: Marc Lamont Hill
ALGEMEINER Former CNN Commentator Marc Lamont Hill Tells Progressive Gathering That Major US News Outlets Are ‘Zionist’ Organizations by Benjamin Kerstein July 16, 2019 Former CNN commentator Marc Lamont Hill, who has made remarks widely considered antisemitic in the past, … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Who Gets to Speak for Mizrahi Jews? by Hen Mazzig May 24, 2019 Earlier this month, I wrote an op-ed in The Los Angeles Times titled “No, Israel isn’t a country of privileged and powerful white Europeans.” I speak from experience: I … Continue reading
CNN fires Marc Lamont Hill after he calls for a free Palestine “from the river to the sea” i.e. Israel’s destruction
THE HILL CNN cuts ties with Marc Lamont Hill after Israel comments by Megan Keller November 29, 2018 CNN cut ties with contributor Marc Lamont Hill on Thursday after the Temple University professor made controversial comments regarding Israel at the United Nations. “Marc … Continue reading
CNN: “In an audio recording of Marc Lamont Hill’s remarks there, he can be heard using his anti-Israel propaganda to advocate for violence”
CAMERA BLOG Marc Lamont Hill Moves from Justifying Terrorism to Promoting it by Ricki Hollander October 22, 2018 Several months ago, CAMERA wrote about the self-promoting CNN commentator and Temple University professor Marc Lamont Hill, pointing out his bigoted anti-Israel disinformation campaign … Continue reading
CNN Commentator terms Israel an apartheid state and Gaza occupier, engages Dershowitz [CLICK FOR VIDEO]
Alan Dershowitz engages Marc Lamont Hill, CNN Political Commentator. Hill, described on his Wikipedia entry as a “social justice activist” terms Israel an apartheid state and Gaza occupier because Israel has legally blockaded weapons materiel (though apparently not too successfully). … Continue reading