Most Clicked This Week
- Will NYT editors admit to echoing anti-Semitic tropes about Jewish power used against good, and apologize?
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"
- "Many Dutch parents who aren’t religious give their children Jewish-sounding names because they perceive the bible as part of Dutch heritage and are drawn to the short, decisive sounds of Hebrew names"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- He then "slammed US support for Israel and claimed that Americans feel a “deep shame” about the actions of the Israeli government“
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
Tag Archives: Marc Lamont Hill
#BLM The goal of “dismantling the Zionist project” can mean only one thing, no matter how much they deny being antisemites
ISRAEL TODAY Black Lives Matter Wants to Destroy Israel, Says Top Activist by Ryan Jones March 3, 2021 Anyone still living under the illusion that the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement in the US is not wholly hostile toward Israel, … Continue reading
#JewishVoiceForPeace panel “an attempt to redefine antisemitism so as to exonerate antisemites in the progressive movement”
ALGEMEINER Outrage Erupts at Antisemitism Panel Featuring Noted Antisemites by Staff November 22, 2020 Outrage erupted on Twitter over the weekend after the far-left anti-Israel group Jewish Voice for Peace announced it will be co-sponsoring a panel on antisemitism featuring … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Former CNN Commentator Marc Lamont Hill Tells Progressive Gathering That Major US News Outlets Are ‘Zionist’ Organizations by Benjamin Kerstein July 16, 2019 Former CNN commentator Marc Lamont Hill, who has made remarks widely considered antisemitic in the past, … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Who Gets to Speak for Mizrahi Jews? by Hen Mazzig May 24, 2019 Earlier this month, I wrote an op-ed in The Los Angeles Times titled “No, Israel isn’t a country of privileged and powerful white Europeans.” I speak from experience: I … Continue reading
CNN fires Marc Lamont Hill after he calls for a free Palestine “from the river to the sea” i.e. Israel’s destruction
THE HILL CNN cuts ties with Marc Lamont Hill after Israel comments by Megan Keller November 29, 2018 CNN cut ties with contributor Marc Lamont Hill on Thursday after the Temple University professor made controversial comments regarding Israel at the United Nations. “Marc … Continue reading
CNN: “In an audio recording of Marc Lamont Hill’s remarks there, he can be heard using his anti-Israel propaganda to advocate for violence”
CAMERA BLOG Marc Lamont Hill Moves from Justifying Terrorism to Promoting it by Ricki Hollander October 22, 2018 Several months ago, CAMERA wrote about the self-promoting CNN commentator and Temple University professor Marc Lamont Hill, pointing out his bigoted anti-Israel disinformation campaign … Continue reading
CNN Commentator terms Israel an apartheid state and Gaza occupier, engages Dershowitz [CLICK FOR VIDEO]
Alan Dershowitz engages Marc Lamont Hill, CNN Political Commentator. Hill, described on his Wikipedia entry as a “social justice activist” terms Israel an apartheid state and Gaza occupier because Israel has legally blockaded weapons materiel (though apparently not too successfully). … Continue reading