Most Clicked This Week
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: Marc Lamont Hill
#BLM The goal of “dismantling the Zionist project” can mean only one thing, no matter how much they deny being antisemites
ISRAEL TODAY Black Lives Matter Wants to Destroy Israel, Says Top Activist by Ryan Jones March 3, 2021 Anyone still living under the illusion that the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement in the US is not wholly hostile toward Israel, … Continue reading
#JewishVoiceForPeace panel “an attempt to redefine antisemitism so as to exonerate antisemites in the progressive movement”
ALGEMEINER Outrage Erupts at Antisemitism Panel Featuring Noted Antisemites by Staff November 22, 2020 Outrage erupted on Twitter over the weekend after the far-left anti-Israel group Jewish Voice for Peace announced it will be co-sponsoring a panel on antisemitism featuring … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Former CNN Commentator Marc Lamont Hill Tells Progressive Gathering That Major US News Outlets Are ‘Zionist’ Organizations by Benjamin Kerstein July 16, 2019 Former CNN commentator Marc Lamont Hill, who has made remarks widely considered antisemitic in the past, … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Who Gets to Speak for Mizrahi Jews? by Hen Mazzig May 24, 2019 Earlier this month, I wrote an op-ed in The Los Angeles Times titled “No, Israel isn’t a country of privileged and powerful white Europeans.” I speak from experience: I … Continue reading
CNN fires Marc Lamont Hill after he calls for a free Palestine “from the river to the sea” i.e. Israel’s destruction
THE HILL CNN cuts ties with Marc Lamont Hill after Israel comments by Megan Keller November 29, 2018 CNN cut ties with contributor Marc Lamont Hill on Thursday after the Temple University professor made controversial comments regarding Israel at the United Nations. “Marc … Continue reading
CNN: “In an audio recording of Marc Lamont Hill’s remarks there, he can be heard using his anti-Israel propaganda to advocate for violence”
CAMERA BLOG Marc Lamont Hill Moves from Justifying Terrorism to Promoting it by Ricki Hollander October 22, 2018 Several months ago, CAMERA wrote about the self-promoting CNN commentator and Temple University professor Marc Lamont Hill, pointing out his bigoted anti-Israel disinformation campaign … Continue reading
CNN Commentator terms Israel an apartheid state and Gaza occupier, engages Dershowitz [CLICK FOR VIDEO]
Alan Dershowitz engages Marc Lamont Hill, CNN Political Commentator. Hill, described on his Wikipedia entry as a “social justice activist” terms Israel an apartheid state and Gaza occupier because Israel has legally blockaded weapons materiel (though apparently not too successfully). … Continue reading