Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
Tag Archives: Temple Mount
TIMES OF ISRAEL Hundreds of Palestinians riot as Jews allowed on Temple Mount for Jerusalem Day by Michael Bachner and Staff June 2, 2019 Clashes erupted between Palestinian rioters and police on Sunday morning at the Temple Mount compound in … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Winds of Change at Temple Mount by Dexter Van Zile February 10, 2018 For the past decade or so, jihadists have been using the Temple Mount in Jerusalem as a platform to promote hostility toward the Jewish … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years by Amanda Borschel-Dan October 16, 2017 Archaeologists are one step closer to solving the riddle of what took place in Jerusalem following the destruction of … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Losing and winning the Temple Mount by Caroline B. Glick August 4, 2017 Last week, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and his security cabinet caved in to the demands of the PLO and its partners in Hamas, the Islamic … Continue reading
“Israel has damaged its image and its security in no small measure and must change its attitude to the Hashemite Kingdom”
ARUTZ SHEVA Caving in cravenly to terror, acting stupidly towards Jordan Dr. Mordechai Kedar July 27, 2017 …The Cabinet decision talks about developing “smart checks” for the astronomical cost of 100 million IS to take the place of the detectors and … Continue reading