Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
- "Under new regulations, only tourists who have been vaccinated during the 180 days before they boarded the plane will be allowed to enter Israel"
- “Murder victim David Amess previously served as honorary secretary of Conservative Friends for Israel”
- #NYT: #MayimBialik is too pro-Israel to host Jeopardy
- Climate change organization "accuses Israel, which it called a “colonial project,” of illegally occupying Palestine and engaging in “violent oppressive tactics that go against the values we advocate for”
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
Tag Archives: Temple Mount
“Palestinian groups warned of an escalation after an Israeli court ruled in support of Jewish prayer on the Temple Mount”
JERUSALEM POST Palestinians outraged over court ruling allowing Jewish prayer on Temple Mount by Tzvi Joffre October 7, 2021 Palestinians expressed outrage and warned of an escalation on Thursday after a court ruling on Wednesday implied support for allowing quiet … Continue reading
Temple Mount prayers “conducted in a very discreet manner, but the worshipers were nevertheless clearly participating in a discernible Jewish prayer service”
JERUSALEM POST Jewish prayer has returned to the Temple Mount by Jeremy Sharon December 12, 2019 Jewish worshipers are able to pray on the Temple Mount with what appears to be the tacit consent of police forces at the site, The Jerusalem Post observed … Continue reading
Canada concurs with the United Nations: The Western Wall, the Temple Mount and the Jewish Quarter of the Old City are occupied Palestinian land to which Israel and Jews have no claim
ALGEMEINER More Than 11,000 People Urge Canada to Reverse UN Vote Calling Western Wall ‘Occupied Palestinian Territory’ by Staff November 25, 2019 More than 11,000 people have signed a petition urging the Canadian government to reverse its vote in favor … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Hundreds of Palestinians riot as Jews allowed on Temple Mount for Jerusalem Day by Michael Bachner and Staff June 2, 2019 Clashes erupted between Palestinian rioters and police on Sunday morning at the Temple Mount compound in … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Winds of Change at Temple Mount by Dexter Van Zile February 10, 2018 For the past decade or so, jihadists have been using the Temple Mount in Jerusalem as a platform to promote hostility toward the Jewish … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years by Amanda Borschel-Dan October 16, 2017 Archaeologists are one step closer to solving the riddle of what took place in Jerusalem following the destruction of … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Losing and winning the Temple Mount by Caroline B. Glick August 4, 2017 Last week, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and his security cabinet caved in to the demands of the PLO and its partners in Hamas, the Islamic … Continue reading
“Israel has damaged its image and its security in no small measure and must change its attitude to the Hashemite Kingdom”
ARUTZ SHEVA Caving in cravenly to terror, acting stupidly towards Jordan Dr. Mordechai Kedar July 27, 2017 …The Cabinet decision talks about developing “smart checks” for the astronomical cost of 100 million IS to take the place of the detectors and … Continue reading