Most Clicked This Week
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "The story of the unlikely Ginsburg-Scalia friendship is a symbol of political bridge-building and old-school decency"
- "What 'Kings of Capitol Hill' (and others) get wrong is how AIPAC sticks to its principles even when they're inconvenient for either side of our polarized political scene"
- 20 years on, the memory of the Second Intifada still lingers
- 5 Facts You Didn't Know About Chuck Norris and Israel
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- El Al now owned by 27-year-old yeshiva student
- Trump "managed to jump historic, emotional and ideological hurdles that many, including this writer, believed could not be crossed in the foreseeable future"
Tag Archives: Fox News
HOLLYWOOD REPORTER How Bill O’Reilly’s Scandal Exposes a Murdoch Family Divide by Michael Wolff April 12, 2017 Fox News’ handling of the renewed harassment allegations is a reflection of greater company conflicts and a generational shift as Rupert hangs on … Continue reading
Palestinian frustration isn’t that they don’t have a state. Rather it’s that they can’t destroy Israel
LETTER TO FOX NEWS February 3, 2016 Dear Mr. Henderson, As a regular watcher of cable news, I have particularly appreciated Fox News, as not just “fair, balanced and unafraid”, but also as accurate. For that reason, I felt triply … Continue reading
Brooke Goldstein OBLITERATES defender of Obama’s moral equivalence between terrorists and Israelis
AMERICAN THINKER by Karin McQuillan August 10, 2015 We’re told there were no winners or losers from Thursday’s main stage debate. We’re told the Fox talking heads asked the tough questions that need to be asked to vet the candidates. … Continue reading
EXAMINER.COM by Joe Newby April 24, 2015 According to a report at the National Review, conservatives in Wisconsin have been the target of police raids in a secret “John Doe” witch hunt against supporters of Governor Scott Walker. But, Newsbusters … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Erik Wemple October 27, 2014 At some point, a compendium of condemnations against the Obama administration’s record of media transparency (actually, opacity) must be assembled. Notable quotations in this vein come from former New York Times executive … Continue reading