Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "But as his interrogations went on, he realized that his interlocutors were only interested in information about Jews—particularly, Jews at the Pentagon""
- Vienna rabbi attack comes weeks after "Islamist terrorist" killed four people near city's main synagogue
- Gay Porn Producer calls out anti-Semitic thugs at Chicago LGBT conference [VIDEO]
- “Whoever carried out the hit, it is all but certain that Trump gave it the nod”
- Israel’s ‘Reservists on Duty’ shows fruitful Israeli display in Dubai (UAE) market. Amazing.
- Obama portrays Israel as the aggressive occupier that seeks conflict and not peace. By omission and/or comission, lying about Israel is lying about Jews. That is antisemitism.
- “Mohsen Fakhrizadeh’s car bombed and shot at; blaming ‘Zionists,’ adviser to Khamenei vows to ‘descend like lightning on killers’; scientist has been called ‘father of Iranian bomb’”
Tag Archives: Fox News
HOLLYWOOD REPORTER How Bill O’Reilly’s Scandal Exposes a Murdoch Family Divide by Michael Wolff April 12, 2017 Fox News’ handling of the renewed harassment allegations is a reflection of greater company conflicts and a generational shift as Rupert hangs on … Continue reading
Palestinian frustration isn’t that they don’t have a state. Rather it’s that they can’t destroy Israel
LETTER TO FOX NEWS February 3, 2016 Dear Mr. Henderson, As a regular watcher of cable news, I have particularly appreciated Fox News, as not just “fair, balanced and unafraid”, but also as accurate. For that reason, I felt triply … Continue reading
Brooke Goldstein OBLITERATES defender of Obama’s moral equivalence between terrorists and Israelis
AMERICAN THINKER by Karin McQuillan August 10, 2015 We’re told there were no winners or losers from Thursday’s main stage debate. We’re told the Fox talking heads asked the tough questions that need to be asked to vet the candidates. … Continue reading
EXAMINER.COM by Joe Newby April 24, 2015 According to a report at the National Review, conservatives in Wisconsin have been the target of police raids in a secret “John Doe” witch hunt against supporters of Governor Scott Walker. But, Newsbusters … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Erik Wemple October 27, 2014 At some point, a compendium of condemnations against the Obama administration’s record of media transparency (actually, opacity) must be assembled. Notable quotations in this vein come from former New York Times executive … Continue reading