Most Clicked This Week
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "This Land is Your Land" in Yiddish
- The late Rabbi Sacks on secularization: “Technology, the market, and the liberal democratic state “give us choices, but don’t teach us how to choose”
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- "These congresswomen represent a growing segment of the US population, as well as legislators and staffers, who are estranged from the 400-year-old historical, cultural, moral and civic foundations of the US-Israel kinship"
- "When he asked whether any of the Jews fought back, the Nazi’s wife, Stella — an accomplice — jumped in: “They were like lambs”
- When it comes to Iran, the historical record carries some important lessons for today
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Fox News
HOLLYWOOD REPORTER How Bill O’Reilly’s Scandal Exposes a Murdoch Family Divide by Michael Wolff April 12, 2017 Fox News’ handling of the renewed harassment allegations is a reflection of greater company conflicts and a generational shift as Rupert hangs on … Continue reading
Palestinian frustration isn’t that they don’t have a state. Rather it’s that they can’t destroy Israel
LETTER TO FOX NEWS February 3, 2016 Dear Mr. Henderson, As a regular watcher of cable news, I have particularly appreciated Fox News, as not just “fair, balanced and unafraid”, but also as accurate. For that reason, I felt triply … Continue reading
Brooke Goldstein OBLITERATES defender of Obama’s moral equivalence between terrorists and Israelis
AMERICAN THINKER by Karin McQuillan August 10, 2015 We’re told there were no winners or losers from Thursday’s main stage debate. We’re told the Fox talking heads asked the tough questions that need to be asked to vet the candidates. … Continue reading
EXAMINER.COM by Joe Newby April 24, 2015 According to a report at the National Review, conservatives in Wisconsin have been the target of police raids in a secret “John Doe” witch hunt against supporters of Governor Scott Walker. But, Newsbusters … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Erik Wemple October 27, 2014 At some point, a compendium of condemnations against the Obama administration’s record of media transparency (actually, opacity) must be assembled. Notable quotations in this vein come from former New York Times executive … Continue reading