Most Clicked This Week
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- ADL partners with leading anti-Semite Al Sharpton to score political points
- Border Police push back on charges that Ahmad Erekat was killed without cause; in 2nd video family says is months old, Erekat vows he is ‘no snitch’ for Israel
- “Israeli lobby group, led by IDF commanders, pens open letter to Trump thanking him for his support of Israel, and backing sovereignty plan”
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- ONLINE EVENT: Sunday June 28, 2020 Helen Mirren hosts free online concert by Israel Philharmonic
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
Tag Archives: North Carolina
JNS.ORG Durham BDS activists employed by local synagogues, Federation by Eliana Rudee May 7, 2018 Two of the Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) activists who helped pass a resolution on April 16 in the City Council of Durham, N.C., which banned life-saving … Continue reading
“It is becoming increasingly impossible for Jews to reconcile their religion and their peoplehood with the politics of the left”
FRONT PAGE MAG An Anti-Israel Hillel Grows in North Carolina by Daniel Greenfield May 17, 2017 …When Muslim terrorism broke out in Israel, J Street used Hillel to host Lara Friedman of Peace Now, an anti-Israel group, which blamed the … Continue reading
#Charlotte “They’re mad because they heard a black guy was shot by a white cop while sitting in his car reading a book. Yeah, sure, it turns out the “book” was actually a gun, and the white cop was actually black, but that doesn’t matter”
THE BLAZE No, they’re not ‘protesters.’ They’re terrorists. by Matt Walsh September 22, 2016 If you’re a little confused about what’s going on in Charlotte, North Carolina, allow me to explain: a black cop shot and killed a black man, so … Continue reading