Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Open Hillel
THE TOWER “Open Hillel” Opposes More Funding For Hillels—And For the Wrong Reasons, Too by Aiden Pink November 3, 2016 …Open Hillel is a national advocacy group that, in its own words, “promotes pluralism and open discourse on Israel-Palestine in … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER How I Was Harassed by UCLA’s Jewish Community for Being an IDF Veteran by Avi Dorman February 11, 2016 In 2007, I was severely wounded and nearly killed by a Hamas rocket while serving in the IDF. I eventually recovered (from … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Daniel Greenfield May 18, 2015 Clip on a nametag, pick up a paper cup of lukewarm water and you can sit down in the audience at a thousand liberal Jewish establishment panels where the likes of … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen December 8, 2014 Back in October, Holly Bicerano, a Jewish student at Boston University, penned an article for the Times of Israel entitled “Why Hillel Should Welcome Anti-Zionists and BDS Backers.” Extolling the virtues of a … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Aidan Pink November 2014 A new movement started by college students seeks to dramatically disrupt Jewish activities on campuses. How the community responds will have a large impact on the future of American Jewish life. READ MORE
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Matt Lebovic October 27, 2014 Using the theory of ‘intersectionality’ first pioneered 25 years ago, Israel is condemned at universities amid a rise in anti-Semitism for imposing an ‘interlocking matrix of oppression’ Two national student organization’s … Continue reading
JTA by Batya Ungar-Sargon October 14, 2014 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (JTA) — Harvard senior Rachel Sandalow-Ash scanned the exuberant crowd that packed a campus auditorium on Saturday night. “Wow,” she said, speaking to an audience of some 350 composed primarily of … Continue reading