Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- #antisemitism: #Farrakhan goes on a rant about #Dershowitz
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "It seems reasonable to ask if a family that allows its children to attend UMASS Amherst is guilty of parental malpractice"
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- On our campuses: CUNY pro-Israel Jewish student terrorized before fleeing law school: she’s told to “shut the f*ck up”
Tag Archives: Open Hillel
THE TOWER “Open Hillel” Opposes More Funding For Hillels—And For the Wrong Reasons, Too by Aiden Pink November 3, 2016 …Open Hillel is a national advocacy group that, in its own words, “promotes pluralism and open discourse on Israel-Palestine in … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER How I Was Harassed by UCLA’s Jewish Community for Being an IDF Veteran by Avi Dorman February 11, 2016 In 2007, I was severely wounded and nearly killed by a Hamas rocket while serving in the IDF. I eventually recovered (from … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Daniel Greenfield May 18, 2015 Clip on a nametag, pick up a paper cup of lukewarm water and you can sit down in the audience at a thousand liberal Jewish establishment panels where the likes of … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen December 8, 2014 Back in October, Holly Bicerano, a Jewish student at Boston University, penned an article for the Times of Israel entitled “Why Hillel Should Welcome Anti-Zionists and BDS Backers.” Extolling the virtues of a … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Aidan Pink November 2014 A new movement started by college students seeks to dramatically disrupt Jewish activities on campuses. How the community responds will have a large impact on the future of American Jewish life. READ MORE
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Matt Lebovic October 27, 2014 Using the theory of ‘intersectionality’ first pioneered 25 years ago, Israel is condemned at universities amid a rise in anti-Semitism for imposing an ‘interlocking matrix of oppression’ Two national student organization’s … Continue reading
JTA by Batya Ungar-Sargon October 14, 2014 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (JTA) — Harvard senior Rachel Sandalow-Ash scanned the exuberant crowd that packed a campus auditorium on Saturday night. “Wow,” she said, speaking to an audience of some 350 composed primarily of … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Amanda Borschel-Dan June 9, 2014 April saw the first major convergence of the Hillel International, J Street U and Open Hillel constellation. Despite Hillel International’s public partnership with J Street, the Boston University Hillel student board decided … Continue reading