Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
- "American Jews and their leaders, except for the Orthodox, have distanced themselves from their Jewish identity"
Tag Archives: Iran Sanctions
REAL CLEAR WORLD Europe’s Leading Companies Are Bowing to U.S. Sanctions By David Adesnik & Saeed Ghasseminejad September 19, 2018 Corporate Europe is bowing to the pressure of Washington’s unilateral sanctions on Iran. The continent’s leading multinational firms, such as … Continue reading
“The JCPOA was such a wonderful gift given by the Obama administration to Iran that even after the re-imposition of the sanctions, Iran prefers to stay in the deal than to leave it”
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS The Iranian Regime is in Deep Trouble by Brig.-Gen. (res.) Yossi Kuperwasser August 12, 2018 The re-imposition of the first round of sanctions by the Trump administration proves much of what we already knew regarding … Continue reading
Trump’s Iran sanctions: “Rather than just hitting the nation’s economy, U.S. penalties should target those responsible for repression”
BLOOMBERG Trump’s Sanctions Miss a Chance to Help Iran’s Protesters by Eli Lake August 7, 2018 In light of the recent demonstrations in Iranian cities, one might think the Donald Trump administration would want to link Monday’s re-implementation of sanctions to … Continue reading
BUZZ FEED Members Of Congress Signal Support For States’ Rights To Sanction Iran by Rosie Gray December 1, 2015 A new resolution being introduced in the House and Senate on Tuesday seeks to support individual states’ ability to maintain their … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Jennifer Rubin January 27, 2015 Unless there is any doubt, the vast majority of Democrats value partisan support for a failed president over support for our own national security and for that of Israel. Hence, they want … Continue reading