Most Clicked This Week
- Peter Beinart detained by Shin Bet at Ben Gurion airport with a possible assist from Canary Mission
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- Bigotry of low expectations: "the notion that blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans or farmers are less capable than anybody else of complying with such a simple regulation is as absurd as it is insulting"
- "In the coming month, Elisha Hospital in Haifa will start implementing IceCure's treatments for eliminating benign breast tumors and cancerous kidney tumors"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "Lauder has it backwards. It is his generation’s decision to dilute our religion, our culture, and our connection to our homeland, that has led to a generation of full of apathetic and disconnected Jews"
- Future Palestinian-American congresswoman Tlaib supports Palestinian "right of return" and "will 'absolutely' vote against aid to Israel"
Tag Archives: Iran Sanctions
“The JCPOA was such a wonderful gift given by the Obama administration to Iran that even after the re-imposition of the sanctions, Iran prefers to stay in the deal than to leave it”
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS The Iranian Regime is in Deep Trouble by Brig.-Gen. (res.) Yossi Kuperwasser August 12, 2018 The re-imposition of the first round of sanctions by the Trump administration proves much of what we already knew regarding … Continue reading
Trump’s Iran sanctions: “Rather than just hitting the nation’s economy, U.S. penalties should target those responsible for repression”
BLOOMBERG Trump’s Sanctions Miss a Chance to Help Iran’s Protesters by Eli Lake August 7, 2018 In light of the recent demonstrations in Iranian cities, one might think the Donald Trump administration would want to link Monday’s re-implementation of sanctions to … Continue reading
BUZZ FEED Members Of Congress Signal Support For States’ Rights To Sanction Iran by Rosie Gray December 1, 2015 A new resolution being introduced in the House and Senate on Tuesday seeks to support individual states’ ability to maintain their … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Jennifer Rubin January 27, 2015 Unless there is any doubt, the vast majority of Democrats value partisan support for a failed president over support for our own national security and for that of Israel. Hence, they want … Continue reading