Most Clicked This Week
- Kontorovich: Does Israel occupy the West Bank ?
- Only 2nd time an Israeli-led measure at UN has ever passed; initiative earns 114 cosponsors, approved by consensus; Iran opposes but can’t force vote since it hasn’t paid UN dues
- "The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Since announcing its boycott of Judea and Samaria, "Unilever stock value has plunged 20.7% translating into a $26 billion loss"
- “Never has a U.S. president given up so much leverage so quickly for absolutely zero gain”
- Historian Eliezer Tauber explores how Palestinian propaganda backfired by turning a bloody battle into a fateful blood libel
- "If you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors"
Tag Archives: Mavi Marmara
JEWISH PRESS ICC Again Rejects Petition to Probe Israel for War Crimes in 2010 Mavi Marmara Incident By Aryeh Savir December 3, 2019 The chief prosecutor at the International Criminal Court (ICC) has once again refused to launch an investigation … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Turkey needs Israel,’ says Erdogan as he pushes reconciliation by AFP January 2, 2016 Turkey must accept that it needs Israel, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Saturday, as the two countries seek to thrash out a deal … Continue reading
Mavi Marmara Incident: ICC Judges want a do-over on prosecutor’s first decision — one that supports presumption of Israeli guilt
ARUTZ SHEVA ICC judges reject prosecutor’s appeal on Marmara raid by Elad Benari November 6, 2015 Judges at the International Criminal Court (ICC) on Friday reiterated that the court’s prosecutor has to reconsider her decision not to investigate the 2010 … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Evelyn Gordon July 17, 2015 If the International Criminal Court ever had any pretensions of being a serious legal institution, they were effectively demolished by yesterday’s ruling overturning Prosecutor Fatou Bensouda’s decision not to investigate Israel’s botched raid on … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Professor Avi Bell July 16, 2015 The Court absurdly relies on the farcical U.N. Human Rights Council The Pre-Trial Chamber of the International Criminal Court, for the first time in its history, has ordered the ICC … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST JPost Staff May 26, 2014 Istanbul court orders the arrest of Ashkenazi, Merom, Yadlin and Avishai Levi, who are being tried in absentia for their part in ‘Mavi Marmara’ raid. A Turkish court has ordered the arrested of … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL By Raphael Ahren May 14, 2014 Lifting Gaza blockade, originally a key demand from Ankara, will not be part of normalization agreement, source says A deal to end the four-year-old feud between Turkey and Israel is imminent … Continue reading