Most Clicked This Week
- MLK’s Jewish Connection
- Jewish Cancel Culture: Brothers of AEPi petition removal of CEO for his conservative politics
- #BretStephens to #PresidentBiden : The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Israel's indigenous tank, the Merkava 4
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- "The outgoing president set a new standard among Republicans for what it means to be pro-Israel"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
Tag Archives: Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations
ALGEMEINER US Jewish Umbrella Group ‘Disgusted’ by Pakistan Court’s Release of Daniel Pearl’s Killers by Staff December 25, 2020 The main umbrella organization representing US Jewish groups has declared itself “disgusted” with the decision of a court in Pakistan to … Continue reading
JNS HIAS and ZOA trade charges as Conference of Presidents battle escalates by Staff May 27, 2020 …In a May 14 letter addressed to Conference of Presidents chair Arthur Stark, HIAS issued a formal complaint against ZOA and CAMERA for … Continue reading
“Unlike AIPAC, the Conference can’t mobilize tens of thousands of activists to lobby Congress, attend an annual conference, or help direct campaign donations to friends of Israel”
COMMENTARY Who Really Represents America’s Jews? by Jonathan S. Tobin June 2020 …As the memory of the Holocaust faded and Israel grew stronger in its defense of itself, passionate involvement in sympathy for Israel began to wane within the American … Continue reading
“Conference of Presidents ‘deeply troubled’ by statements from Warren, Sanders, Buttigieg that aid could be cut to force policy changes on Palestinians, settlements”
JTA Jewish umbrella group condemns candidates’ calls to put conditions on Israel aid by Marcy Oster November 5, 2019 An umbrella group of more than 50 Jewish organizations from across the ideological spectrum condemned calls by Democratic presidential candidates to … Continue reading
Pettiness Trumps Gratitude “11 Boycotters of DC Azerbaijan Hanukkah Party: ADL, HIAS, Union for Reform Judaism, Hadassah, Central Conference of American Rabbis, Americans for Peace Now, Ameinu, Workmen’s Circle, Jewish Women International, and National Council of Jewish Women”
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA Groups Boycotting Azerbaijan-Hanukkah Party Hurt Both U.S-Israel & Muslim Azerbaijan Relations by Morton A. Klein December 15, 2016 Eleven Jewish organizations have hurt and embarrassed the President-elect and Azerbaijan – a friendly Muslim country with an … Continue reading
Jewish leftists “whose utter despair at last month’s election results knows no bounds” oppose Conference of Presidents gathering at Trump Hotel
ALGEMEINER How the Grinch Stole Hanukkah by Ruthie Blum December 9, 2016 A Hanukkah party co-hosted by the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations and the Embassy of Azerbaijan next Wednesday is causing a stir among left-wing Jews. … Continue reading