Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: United States
FRONT PAGE MAG Israel’s Frenemies Sharpen Their Knives in Final Effort to Undermine the Jewish State by Ari Lieberman November 8, 2016 The French, with tacit U.S. backing, have once again decided to insert their brand of mischief into the … Continue reading
Guess how leftists, millennials and ‘Black Lives Matter’ morons decided to celebrate the 4th of July?
Hanson: “Countries, ancient and modern, that have tried to unite diverse tribes have usually fared poorly”
NATIONAL REVIEW America: History’s Exception by Victor Davis Hanson June 9, 2016 …The United States has always cherished its “melting pot” ethos of e pluribus unum — of blending diverse peoples into one through assimilation, integration, and intermarriage. The history … Continue reading
“Political and economic conditions in the US portend a permanent cooling towards Israel, and Israel has to adjust”
GLOBES Israel and the US: The end of the affair by Dr Norman Bailey June 2, 2016 …The relationship has not been without ups and downs, and there is no point here in going into this well-known history. But no … Continue reading
“This so-called intractable conflict is, arguably, the most solvable in today’s war-stricken world. If the self-declared peace-makers were to convince the Palestinian leadership to recognize Israel as a Jewish state, the conflict would be 90% resolved”
TIMES OF ISRAEL “Munich” in Paris 2016 ? by Shimon Samuels May 3, 2016 In September 1938, a democracy (the United Kingdom) and a tyranny(Nazi Germany) met in Munich – an event synonymous with appeasement and the sacrifice of tiny … Continue reading
The conversation is always about what the US does for Israel. How about what Israel does for the US ?
OBSERVER American Aid to Israel Serves US National Interests by Abraham H. Miller March 30, 2016 …Zionists talk of the special relationship with Israel growing out of democracy and shared values. Sorry, that’s a fiction. In the world of political … Continue reading
“Throughout Jewish history, Jewish continuity and survival have been rooted in Torat Yisrael, Eretz Yisrael and Am Yisrael”
JERUSALEM POST The tragic state of American Jewry by Caroline Glick March 14,2016 …Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, and with the rise of secularism in the US generally and among American Jewry in particular, Zionism … Continue reading