Most Clicked This Week
- The New Yorker "consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "Linda Sarsour: What makes you most worthy of this request to shut the hell up is that you’ve contributed to a culture that vilifies Jews for speaking out against anti-Semitism"
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
- Julius Streicher would be proud: New York Times channels Der Stürmer with antisemitic Netanyahu cartoon
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
Tag Archives: United States
UNESCO: “Israel has been infuriated by repeated resolutions that ignore and diminish its historical connection to the Holy Land and that have named ancient Jewish sites as Palestinian heritage sites”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US, Israel exit UN cultural agency, claiming bias January 1, 2019 The United States and Israel officially quit the U.N.’s educational, scientific and cultural agency at the stroke of midnight, the culmination of a process triggered more than … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Israel’s Frenemies Sharpen Their Knives in Final Effort to Undermine the Jewish State by Ari Lieberman November 8, 2016 The French, with tacit U.S. backing, have once again decided to insert their brand of mischief into the … Continue reading
Guess how leftists, millennials and ‘Black Lives Matter’ morons decided to celebrate the 4th of July?
Hanson: “Countries, ancient and modern, that have tried to unite diverse tribes have usually fared poorly”
NATIONAL REVIEW America: History’s Exception by Victor Davis Hanson June 9, 2016 …The United States has always cherished its “melting pot” ethos of e pluribus unum — of blending diverse peoples into one through assimilation, integration, and intermarriage. The history … Continue reading
“Political and economic conditions in the US portend a permanent cooling towards Israel, and Israel has to adjust”
GLOBES Israel and the US: The end of the affair by Dr Norman Bailey June 2, 2016 …The relationship has not been without ups and downs, and there is no point here in going into this well-known history. But no … Continue reading
“This so-called intractable conflict is, arguably, the most solvable in today’s war-stricken world. If the self-declared peace-makers were to convince the Palestinian leadership to recognize Israel as a Jewish state, the conflict would be 90% resolved”
TIMES OF ISRAEL “Munich” in Paris 2016 ? by Shimon Samuels May 3, 2016 In September 1938, a democracy (the United Kingdom) and a tyranny(Nazi Germany) met in Munich – an event synonymous with appeasement and the sacrifice of tiny … Continue reading
The conversation is always about what the US does for Israel. How about what Israel does for the US ?
OBSERVER American Aid to Israel Serves US National Interests by Abraham H. Miller March 30, 2016 …Zionists talk of the special relationship with Israel growing out of democracy and shared values. Sorry, that’s a fiction. In the world of political … Continue reading