Most Clicked This Week
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- “Sharpton refers to himself as a “reverend,” but he never attended any seminary. He has attended a different cloistered institution: prison”
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "Iran's Islamist regime, which is celebrating its 40th anniversary today, scores highest in the world when it comes to executing people per capita"
- Eleven years ago, Dror Zicherman obeyed the IDF’s open-fire regulations and failed to shoot a terrorism suspect. His decision came at a very heavy price.
- Ben Shapiro at Yale: "When someone asks you to check your privilege, you should ask them to check their character. More likely than not, it’s missing” [VIDEO]
- EVENT EMET Rays of Light Dinner, Washington DC
- CNN panel gets heated: Democrats challenging support for Israel
Tag Archives: United States
UNESCO: “Israel has been infuriated by repeated resolutions that ignore and diminish its historical connection to the Holy Land and that have named ancient Jewish sites as Palestinian heritage sites”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US, Israel exit UN cultural agency, claiming bias January 1, 2019 The United States and Israel officially quit the U.N.’s educational, scientific and cultural agency at the stroke of midnight, the culmination of a process triggered more than … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Israel’s Frenemies Sharpen Their Knives in Final Effort to Undermine the Jewish State by Ari Lieberman November 8, 2016 The French, with tacit U.S. backing, have once again decided to insert their brand of mischief into the … Continue reading
Guess how leftists, millennials and ‘Black Lives Matter’ morons decided to celebrate the 4th of July?
Hanson: “Countries, ancient and modern, that have tried to unite diverse tribes have usually fared poorly”
NATIONAL REVIEW America: History’s Exception by Victor Davis Hanson June 9, 2016 …The United States has always cherished its “melting pot” ethos of e pluribus unum — of blending diverse peoples into one through assimilation, integration, and intermarriage. The history … Continue reading
“Political and economic conditions in the US portend a permanent cooling towards Israel, and Israel has to adjust”
GLOBES Israel and the US: The end of the affair by Dr Norman Bailey June 2, 2016 …The relationship has not been without ups and downs, and there is no point here in going into this well-known history. But no … Continue reading
“This so-called intractable conflict is, arguably, the most solvable in today’s war-stricken world. If the self-declared peace-makers were to convince the Palestinian leadership to recognize Israel as a Jewish state, the conflict would be 90% resolved”
TIMES OF ISRAEL “Munich” in Paris 2016 ? by Shimon Samuels May 3, 2016 In September 1938, a democracy (the United Kingdom) and a tyranny(Nazi Germany) met in Munich – an event synonymous with appeasement and the sacrifice of tiny … Continue reading
The conversation is always about what the US does for Israel. How about what Israel does for the US ?
OBSERVER American Aid to Israel Serves US National Interests by Abraham H. Miller March 30, 2016 …Zionists talk of the special relationship with Israel growing out of democracy and shared values. Sorry, that’s a fiction. In the world of political … Continue reading