Most Clicked This Week
- Among Klein’s “xenophobic and racist statements” were critical remarks about revered, untouchable figures on the left, including George Soros, Barack Obama, and Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar
- What many think, but few have the courage to speak: "I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs"
- Professor Gil Troy: “Why I am a Zionist”
- Iran hopes to stoke fear that its “breakout timing” is shrinking and thereby increase pressure on the Biden administration to reenter the #IranDeal before time runs out
- Progressive Democrat takes to House floor with speech honoring Israel on its 73rd birthday
- Glick: Israel's transformation into the center of the Jewish world isn't just a question of demographics. Israel is the present of the Jewish people and its future, as well
- Israel’s mandate on mask wearing outdoors officially lifts on Sunday; masks must still be worn in public places indoors
- "In heartfelt interview, Lucy Aharish describes barrage of criticism over her marriage to actor Tsahi Halevi, says their child will make his own decisions on Judaism"
Tag Archives: Chai Avraham Moshe
To those of you who reached out to help our friend David Coleman, here’s his response to our campaign: Dear friends, We just received the list of all of you who have so generously contributed to our campaign. No words … Continue reading
We are writing on behalf of a close friend of ours, David Coleman, and his family. As many of you know, David is the Director of Distribution at Jerusalem U, one of the most effective Israel advocacy organizations out there. … Continue reading