Most Clicked This Week
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- Flynn’s Last Interview: Iconoclast Departs DIA With A Warning
- The Chicago leaders of The New Israel Fund: A friendly-sounding Jewish organization that is ultimately a major force behind #BDS
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Today's Fun Fact: Iran's leaders call for America's destruction but they send their kids here to study and work
- "In a particularly obnoxious move, Tufts’ Students for Justice in Palestine chapter engineered the vote to occur just before Passover, thus blindsiding many Jewish defenders of Israel who had already headed home for the holiday"
- AIPAC and J Street conferences "reflect starkly different interpretations of this moment in the US-Israel relationship" [VIDEO]
- Future Palestinian-American congresswoman Tlaib supports Palestinian "right of return" and "will 'absolutely' vote against aid to Israel"
Tag Archives: Mohammed bin Salman
“Turkey believes that Khashoggi was murdered and dismembered by a 15-person assassination squad sent into the country just for that purpose, according to reports. “It is like ‘Pulp Fiction,’” a senior Turkish official told the Times”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Jamal Khashoggi crisis deepens: Alleged murder of dissident threatens to derail US-Saudi alliance by Joel Gehrke October 10, 2018 The alleged murder and dismemberment of Saudi dissident Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey in an operation ordered by the top … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Saudis meet with Kushner, Greenblatt to discuss Gaza, peace push by AFP and TOI staff June 20, 2018 Saudi Arabia’s crown prince on Wednesday hosted US President Donald Trump’s special envoy Jason Greenblatt and adviser Jared Kushner … Continue reading
“Attendees were stunned when they heard Saudi Crown Prince comment on Palestinian issue. “People literally fell off their chairs”
AXIOS by Barak Ravid of Israel’s Channel 10 news Saudi Crown Prince: Palestinians should take what the U.S. offers April 29, 2018 In a closed-door meeting with heads of Jewish organizations in New York on March 27th, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Palestinian terror groups seethe over Saudi crown prince’s pro-Israel comments by Khaled Abu Toameh April 4, 2018 Palestinian terror groups on Wednesday accused Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of paving the way for “normalization” between the … Continue reading
“If the Saudis recognize Israel and, ideally, other states follow suit, it will force Palestinians to come to terms with Israel”
JERUSALEM POST The Saudi crown prince should electrify the world by recognizing Israel by Shmuley Boteach March 26, 2018 Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman came to Washington to meet US President Donald Trump and was lauded for many of … Continue reading
“Saudi Arabia’s rulers have lots of worries, but Trump’s announcement about the holy city isn’t one of them”
FOREIGN POLICY Mohammed Bin Salman Doesn’t Want to Talk about Jerusalem by Robert Satloff December 14, 2017 Saudi Arabia, the protector of Islam and home to its two holiest sites, is a good place to judge the impact of President … Continue reading
Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman “just executed a sweeping—and risky—purge of his potential political adversaries”
POLITICO What the Hell Just Happened in Saudi Arabia? by Kristian Coates Ulrichsen November 6, 2017 Even by the torrid pace of change Saudis have become used to under Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, developments over the past two days … Continue reading