Most Clicked This Week
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- 90 years ago this week--20 years before the founding of Israel-- "a bloodthirsty Arab mob in Hebron raped, tortured, stabbed, hanged, burned and sexually mutilated 67 of their Jewish neighbors." Little has changed.
- "Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable"
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Mohammed bin Salman
We must remember constantly that because we are modern, liberal, democratic, and above all, Jews, we are seen as the “Other” in the Arab world surrounding us
ISRAEL INSTITUTE FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES Beware of Middle Eastern Politics by Mordechai Kedar May 12, 2019 …We must be aware of the fact that the rapprochement with the Saudis and the United Arab Emirates is solely due to the Iranian … Continue reading
“Turkey believes that Khashoggi was murdered and dismembered by a 15-person assassination squad sent into the country just for that purpose, according to reports. “It is like ‘Pulp Fiction,’” a senior Turkish official told the Times”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Jamal Khashoggi crisis deepens: Alleged murder of dissident threatens to derail US-Saudi alliance by Joel Gehrke October 10, 2018 The alleged murder and dismemberment of Saudi dissident Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey in an operation ordered by the top … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Saudis meet with Kushner, Greenblatt to discuss Gaza, peace push by AFP and TOI staff June 20, 2018 Saudi Arabia’s crown prince on Wednesday hosted US President Donald Trump’s special envoy Jason Greenblatt and adviser Jared Kushner … Continue reading
“Attendees were stunned when they heard Saudi Crown Prince comment on Palestinian issue. “People literally fell off their chairs”
AXIOS by Barak Ravid of Israel’s Channel 10 news Saudi Crown Prince: Palestinians should take what the U.S. offers April 29, 2018 In a closed-door meeting with heads of Jewish organizations in New York on March 27th, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Palestinian terror groups seethe over Saudi crown prince’s pro-Israel comments by Khaled Abu Toameh April 4, 2018 Palestinian terror groups on Wednesday accused Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of paving the way for “normalization” between the … Continue reading
“If the Saudis recognize Israel and, ideally, other states follow suit, it will force Palestinians to come to terms with Israel”
JERUSALEM POST The Saudi crown prince should electrify the world by recognizing Israel by Shmuley Boteach March 26, 2018 Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman came to Washington to meet US President Donald Trump and was lauded for many of … Continue reading
“Saudi Arabia’s rulers have lots of worries, but Trump’s announcement about the holy city isn’t one of them”
FOREIGN POLICY Mohammed Bin Salman Doesn’t Want to Talk about Jerusalem by Robert Satloff December 14, 2017 Saudi Arabia, the protector of Islam and home to its two holiest sites, is a good place to judge the impact of President … Continue reading