Most Clicked This Week
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- Iran cyber attack was to poison Israelis with chlorine through their drinking water
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
Tag Archives: Annexation
FRONT PAGE MAG The Morality of Israel’s ‘Annexation’ by Professor Jason D. Hill May 29, 2020 …In a previous essay, I have written about Israel’s moral right to annex Judea and Samaria. I want to now turn to the actual … Continue reading
“Senior officials in the moderate Arab countries made it clear that, despite the pan-Arab stance against the annexation plan, behind the scenes the move is not being challenged as forcibly as the Palestinians might hope”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) ‘Next few weeks will determine whether future decades will see peace or bloodshed’ by Daniel Siryoti May 27, 2020 …Arab sources told Israel Hayom Tuesday that while Arab leaders were concerned that the unilateral annexation of … Continue reading
“The Jordan Valley has always been considered an area that must be under Israeli control in any permanent establishment of borders, because it is essential to Israel’s defense”
ELDER OF ZIYON The Manufactured Outrage over “Annexation” by Vic Rosenthal May 21, 2020 …A few words about the reality behind the so-called “annexation.” To start with, nothing is being annexed. It is the reasonable position of the Israeli government … Continue reading
“Israel’s coalition government contemplates redrawing the country’s borders, with America’s blessing. Senior ex-diplomat Dore Gold gives the inside scoop on how and why the status quo may not last long”
TABLET MAG Annexing the Jordan Valley by Armin Rosen May 14, 2020 … Another option would be to annex territory that prior talks haven’t succeeded in taking off the table, but whose strategic value might exceed the backlash risked by … Continue reading
Pompeo: “Israel must stop any action that strengthens the Chinese Communist Party, even if that means canceling projects already planned”
BREAKING DEFENSE US To Israel: No More Chinese Deals; Pompeo’s Flying Visit by Arie Egozi May 13, 2020 The United States delivered a clear message to Jerusalem today – avoid further involvement of China in the Israeli economy. The message … Continue reading
“With seemingly dovish NYT op-ed, Daniel Pipes angered many former allies on the right. He’s not backing down, but stresses his goal is still Israel’s victory over the Palestinians”
TIMES OF ISRAEL I believe in compromise, says hawkish pundit under fire for opposing annexation by Raphael Ahren May 12, 2020 Daniel Pipes caused a serious commotion last week among fellow right-wing pro-Israel pundits by arguing — in the opinion … Continue reading
“As for the annexation of the West Bank, the Israelis will ultimately make those decisions,” Pompeo told reporters. “That’s an Israeli decision”
JERUSALEM POST Amid COVID-19, Pompeo to visit Israel and meet Netanyahu, Gantz by Omri Nahmias May 9, 2020 US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, is expected to visit Israel on Wednesday…Secretary Pompeo will meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue … Continue reading