Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "As U.S.-Israel relations gear up for a great reset, the Obama administration's parting shot may be the starting point for the Biden administration"
- Jerusalem Post provides former PM Ehud Olmert a platform for a nasty, partisan attack on philanthropist and political donor Sheldon Adelson days after his death
- "How support for a Jewish state is eminently compatible with American patriotism"
- NYT writer carrying water for Iran was an Iranian agent
- "American Jews continue to remain tethered to the party that refuses to denounce Jew-hatred in its midst while embracing lawmakers who are raging anti-Semites, including Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Pramila Jayapal, Betty McCollum, and Keith Ellison"
- American Airlines NY-Tel Aviv tickets go on sale next week
- "As long as the Jewish state maintains the upper hand—and has the will to survive—its existential enemies will be forced to comply"
Tag Archives: Annexation
JNS Why Cairo has stayed (mostly) silent as Israel considers sovereignty by Israel Kasnett July 7, 2020 When Mossad chief Yossi Cohen flew to Egypt last week to meet with the head of Egypt’s General Intelligence Service Abbas Kamal and … Continue reading
“What Netanyahu does over the next few weeks will determine if he goes down in history as one of the greatest Jewish leaders of all time, or if he is remembered as a disappointment of Sabbatean proportions”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Trump and Netanyahu face their rendezvous with destiny by Caroline B. Glick July 3, 2020 …Netanyahu’s sovereignty plan is predicated on Israel asserting and the US recognizing Israel’s rights to Judea and Samaria on … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Israel Should Apply Sovereignty — and Reject the Trump Peace Plan by Benjamin Anthony and David Benger July 1, 2020 Regardless of how far-reaching or limited, and immediate or gradual, the process may actually be, Israel should apply sovereignty … Continue reading
Textbook Intersectionality: Palestinian Day Of Rage Anti Israel protests across US linked to George Floyd, Defunding Police & Annexation
BREITBART Pro-Palestinian Groups in U.S. Call for ‘Day of Rage’ Rallies Against Israel by Deborah Danan June 28, 2020 North American-based Pro-Palestinian groups have called on the public to join “Day of Rage” rallies across the U.S. on Wednesday, the … Continue reading
“Israeli lobby group, led by IDF commanders, pens open letter to Trump thanking him for his support of Israel, and backing sovereignty plan”
ARUTZ SHEVA Israeli generals to Trump:’We trust you to back Netanyahu’s sovereignty plan’ by Staff June 23, 2020 A group of Israeli generals penned a letter to President Donald Trump thanking him for his support of Israel, and endorsing his … Continue reading
“Much as West Germany and East Germany reunified at the end of the Cold War, it is well past the time to reunify Judea and Samaria with the rest of Israel”
TIMES OF ISRAEL It’s not “Annexation.” It’s Reunification. by Gerard Filitti June 28, 2020 As Israel prepares to extend its rightful sovereignty over Judea and Samaria (the “West Bank”), we bear a historic – and moral – responsibility to accurately … Continue reading
“The purpose of these diplomatic efforts was to reach an agreement on the nature and scope of the response from Sunni Arab countries, chief among them Egypt and Jordan, which have peace treaties with Israel – if and when Israel applies sovereignty”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) ‘Jordan, Egypt will make only symbolic condemnation of sovereignty’ by Daniel Siryoti June 23, 2020 …Senior Arab diplomatic officials, along with senior defense and intelligence officials in Egypt and Jordan, confirmed to Israel Hayom … Continue reading
HAARETZ Majority of House Republicans Sign Letter Endorsing Israeli Annexation by Amir Tibon June 23, 2020 A majority of Republican members of the House of Representatives have signed a letter to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu endorsing Israeli annexation of settlements … Continue reading
Annexation opponents “give the false impression that Israel would be seizing areas to which Israel does not have the legal right. In fact, there was never a Palestinian-Arab state or a right to one in these areas”
JERUSALEM POST American Jews support Israeli sovereignty and for good reasons by Morton A. Klein and Mark Levenson June 20, 2020 Poll after poll shows that Israelis overwhelmingly support applying Israeli sovereignty to Judea, Samaria and the Jordan Valley. American … Continue reading
“Calls for economic sanctions against Israel risk a costly collision with U.S. anti-boycott laws, as companies such as Airbnb can attest”
FOREIGN POLICY Europeans Pushing to Boycott Israel Over Annexation Should Think Twice by Richard Goldberg June 10, 2020 Israel’s new government, led by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Benny Gantz, may soon declare Israeli sovereignty over roughly 30 … Continue reading