Most Clicked This Week
- "Let this be our official notice. We will exercise our right to defend ourselves if you try to attack us. We will use proportionate force that a reasonable person would use to defend their family"
- J Street says growing influence will allow it to 'retake the reins of America's foreign policy'"
- EVENT Advance Screening by Jerusalem U on November 14 in Evanston
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- Slain Israeli teen’s uncle consoles murdered Palestinian’s father
- Detroit Jewish community has pre-ordered Israeli technology to address mass-shootings
- Lieberman resigns, last straw "apparently Netanyahu's decision to agree to latest Egyptian-brokered cease-fire with Hamas"
- "Progressives believe that progress is inevitable and that history has a direction and purpose...but such theories have no basis in history or reality"
Tag Archives: Linda Sarsour
NEW YORK POST Don’t join this year’s Women’s March unless you’re good with anti-Semitism by Karol Markowicz November 4, 2018 With the Pittsburgh shooting so fresh and anti-Semitism (alas) so necessary a topic, it’s time for a reckoning with the Women’s March. … Continue reading
#LindaSarsour “an unapologetic, pro-BDS, one-state solution” activist takes money from company with Israel operations
THE INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT BDS-Supporter Linda Sarsour Accepts Ben & Jerry’s Donation – A Brand with Ties to Israel October 31, 2018 Ben & Jerry’s ice cream announced a new flavor on Tuesday, Pecan Resist, “with the intention to resist the current [Trump] … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Linda Sarsour’s Blood Libel by Steven Emerson September 26, 2018 When police officers in America shoot unarmed black people, Jewish hands lurk in the background — so says Linda Sarsour, perhaps the most visible Muslim political advocate in the … Continue reading
Democratic Jews have refused to mobilize to oppose the antisemites in their quarters. Indeed, in some cases they are supported outright
JERUSALEM POST The Peril of Politicized Antisemitism by Caroline B. Glick June 22, 2018 …Rising stars in the Democratic Party, including Rep. Ellison and Women’s March leaders Tamika Mallory and Linda Sarsour along with the Congressional Black Caucus embrace Louis … Continue reading
“It is intellectually dishonest, irresponsible, and immoral for The New School to sponsor and host an event, misleadingly portrayed as an expert panel, highlighting some of America’s leading purveyors of anti-Jewish prejudice”
TABLET MAG Following Controversial Panel, Major New School Donor Threatens to Cut Off Funding by Armin Rosen November 22, 2017 A major New School donor is threatening to halt contributions in response to a planned November 28 event on anti-Semitism … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Linda Sarsour Calls for People to Rise Up Against ‘Right-Wing Zionists’ by Rachel Frommer August 25, 2017 American-Palestinian anti-Israel activist and Women’s March co-organizer Linda Sarsour called for people to rise up against “right-wing Zionists,” during her speech … Continue reading
THE FEDERALIST Linda Sarsour Proves She’s An Unhinged Murderer Apologist by Bradley Martin July 21, 2017 When Jake Tapper, CNN’s chief washington correspondent, slammed Linda Sarsour and other progressive leaders of the anti-Trump Women’s March for honoring convicted cop-killer Assata Shakur, Sarsour proceeded to dismiss Tapper … Continue reading