Most Clicked This Week
- In-depth Israeli study finds that vitamin D could play a major role in defeating COVID-19
- “These days, Axelrod is taking his nostalgia for Manny’s public, trying to drum up support and customers for an institution hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic”
- Likely cause of Lebanon explosion: "Explosive fertilizer confiscated after seizure of vessel reportedly owned by Cyprus-based Russian businessman"
- “According to human rights reports, blacks in Algeria, Libya, Mauritania, Nigeria, and Sudan are captured, bought, sold, and raped as slaves by Muslims TODAY” Do those #BlackLivesMatter too ?
- Missouri Black Lives Matter activist wins primary, defeating another anti-Israel candidate
- "Veteran Israeli hotelier says hotels must differentiate themselves to attract guests, who will mainly be domestic ‘staycationers’ through next spring"
- Shabbat dinners are not the same: "Large gatherings on Friday nights are out, but baking challah is on the rise"
- Long story short: “Only credible military threats have convinced Iran to postpone its nuclear ambitions”
Tag Archives: Linda Sarsour
“Emgage Action has titled the event “Million Muslim Votes,” underscoring its emphasis on boosting Muslim turnout in November”
WASHINGTON POST Biden urges Muslim Americans to help him defeat Trump by Mariam Fam and Elana Schor July 20, 2020 Democrat Joe Biden urged Muslim Americans on Monday to join him in the fight to defeat President Donald Trump as … Continue reading
“The Women’s March insisted in a tweet that the only reason behind the trio’s departure was the expiration of their terms”
NEW YORK POST Women’s March cuts ties with Linda Sarsour, other leaders after anti-Semitism claims by Aaron Feis September 16, 2019 The Women’s March has cut ties with three founding board members, including Linda Sarsour, who have been dogged by … Continue reading
“Given Linda Sarsour’s record, her claim that she supports Bernie Sanders because of rising anti-Semitism in America is irony thick enough to cut with a chainsaw”
FEDERALIST Warren Mimics Bernie’s Promotion Of Anti-Semite Linda Sarsour To Campaign Surrogate by Warren Henry September 11, 2019 Personnel is policy, or so the saying goes. So it is troubling that the two leading left-wing presidential candidates—Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth … Continue reading
“Linda Sarsour: What makes you most worthy of this request to shut the hell up is that you’ve contributed to a culture that vilifies Jews for speaking out against anti-Semitism”
JEWISH JOURNAL OMG, Just Shut Up: An Open Letter to Linda Sarsour by Ariel Sobel July 11, 2019 Dear Linda Sarsour: This is an appeal to you on behalf of the Jewish community for you to stop speaking for us, … Continue reading
Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other”
ALGEMEINER Former Women’s March Leader Upbraids ‘Antisemite’ Linda Sarsour for Posting Article Claiming Jews Are Waging War on Black People by Shiryn Ghermezian January 20, 2019 Anti-Israel activist and Woman’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour was excoriated as an “antisemite” on Sunday … Continue reading
“Jews are being gaslighted — psychologically manipulated to the point of questioning our own sanity and reality — by Farrakhan, Sarsour, Tamika Mallory and the leftist Jews who reflexively defend them”
JEWISH JOURNAL The March of Hate by Karen Lehrman Bloch January 9, 2019 Let’s be very clear: If you decide to participate in the national Women’s March, you are enabling and abetting hatred of the Jewish people. If you are … Continue reading
“Accusing Jews of dual loyalty is one of the oldest and most pernicious #antisemitic tropes,” the #AJC wrote. “No surprise to see it coming from #LindaSarsour”
JTA Linda Sarsour under fire for suggesting Jewish progressives have divided loyalties November 18, 2018 Women’s March leader Linda Sarsour appeared to criticize American Jewish liberals of putting their support for Israel ahead of their commitment to democracy. Her comments, … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Don’t join this year’s Women’s March unless you’re good with anti-Semitism by Karol Markowicz November 4, 2018 With the Pittsburgh shooting so fresh and anti-Semitism (alas) so necessary a topic, it’s time for a reckoning with the Women’s March. … Continue reading
#LindaSarsour “an unapologetic, pro-BDS, one-state solution” activist takes money from company with Israel operations
THE INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT BDS-Supporter Linda Sarsour Accepts Ben & Jerry’s Donation – A Brand with Ties to Israel October 31, 2018 Ben & Jerry’s ice cream announced a new flavor on Tuesday, Pecan Resist, “with the intention to resist the current [Trump] … Continue reading