Most Clicked This Week
- Among Klein’s “xenophobic and racist statements” were critical remarks about revered, untouchable figures on the left, including George Soros, Barack Obama, and Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar
- What many think, but few have the courage to speak: "I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs"
- Professor Gil Troy: “Why I am a Zionist”
- Iran hopes to stoke fear that its “breakout timing” is shrinking and thereby increase pressure on the Biden administration to reenter the #IranDeal before time runs out
- Progressive Democrat takes to House floor with speech honoring Israel on its 73rd birthday
- Glick: Israel's transformation into the center of the Jewish world isn't just a question of demographics. Israel is the present of the Jewish people and its future, as well
- Israel’s mandate on mask wearing outdoors officially lifts on Sunday; masks must still be worn in public places indoors
- "In heartfelt interview, Lucy Aharish describes barrage of criticism over her marriage to actor Tsahi Halevi, says their child will make his own decisions on Judaism"
Tag Archives: Josh Gottheimer
Congressmen Gottheimer, Mast Re-Introduce Palestinian International Terrorism Support Prevention Act
INSIDER NJ Gottheimer, Mast Re-Introduce Bill to Sanction Financial Supporters of Hamas January 14, 2021 U.S. Congressmen Josh Gottheimer (NJ-5) and Brian Mast (FL-18) today re-introduced the Palestinian International Terrorism Support Prevention Act. The bipartisan bill imposes sanctions on foreign … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER Rep. Gottheimer urges Trump to recognize Israeli control of Golan by Jacob Kornbluh January 18, 2019 Rep. Josh Gottheimer (D-NJ) sent a letter to President Trump on Friday urging him to adopt a “comprehensive strategy” on the day after withdrawal … Continue reading