Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: Rick Richman
“New book gives reason to reflect on the little-known story of the Jewish teenager who assassinated a German diplomat in 1938, an act that served as the pretext for Kristallnacht”
MOSAIC MAG One Who Fought Back: Herschel Grynszpan and the Holocaust by Rick Richman April 25, 2019 On the morning of November 7, 1938, a seventeen-year old named Herschel Grynszpan entered the German embassy in Paris. Hidden within his three-piece … Continue reading
Some of the Zionists insisted that Israel’s Declaration of Independence “express thanks to God, while others were adamantly opposed”
JEWISH JOURNAL The Second and Third Israeli Miracles by Rick Richman May 2, 2018 …As Israel turns 70, unity is not a notable feature of Israeli democracy. The current Knesset includes 17 political parties. The government is a shaky coalition … Continue reading
“As millions of Jews fell under the Nazi yoke, Zionism’s foremost leader came to America with one goal. He didn’t achieve it”
MOSAIC David Ben-Gurion’s 1940 Mission to Rouse the Fighting Spirit of American Jews by Rick Richman January 17, 2018 In 1940, as millions of Jews came under Nazi control in the countries conquered by Hitler, and as the route to … Continue reading
FREE BEACON A Failed Attempt by David Isaac December 24, 2017 Why wasn’t there a Jewish army in World War II to fight the Nazis? No group had more motivation to do so. Well, it’s not that they didn’t want … Continue reading
NEW YORK SUN by Rick Richman June 8, 2015 Those disappointed in the Supreme Court’s decision yesterday in Zivotofsky v. Kerry, which struck down a law allowing Jerusalem-born Americans to have “Israel” listed in their passports as their the place of … Continue reading