Most Clicked This Week
- Latest Israeli desalination plant will be the largest of its kind worldwide. But China won't be building it.
- "Though they are 21 percent of population, Arabs account for only 2 percent of COVID-19 deaths and 6 percent of cases. Even the month of Ramadan ended without any outbreaks"
- "Ahead of his arraignment in the first-ever criminal trial of a sitting Israeli premier, #Bibi accuses the left of “stitching together” charges against him after having failed to remove him at the ballot box"
- “HIAS wants ZOA and CAMERA disciplined for criticizing them”
- "Senior officials in the moderate Arab countries made it clear that, despite the pan-Arab stance against the annexation plan, behind the scenes the move is not being challenged as forcibly as the Palestinians might hope"
- The perfect reality-show set up with 200 people from all walks of life: Israelis, Palestinians, religious and secular, all COVID patients recovering under one roof
- COVID-19 humanitarian aid to Palestinians from Canada, the EU, France, Germany, Ireland and Kuwait was diverted
- “Nearly 700 soldiers were killed during Israel’s 18-year occupation of Lebanon; journalist Matti Friedman teamed up with the Kan broadcaster to tell their story”
Tag Archives: New York
New York’s Hasidic community “has taken a tragedy and turned it into a superpower” said an expert on using plasma to treat people after virus exposure
NEW YORK TIMES Hasidic Jews, Hit Hard by the Outbreak, Flock to Donate Plasma by Liam Stack May 12, 2020 They came in waves throughout the day, large groups in car pools and married couples taking advantage of their newfound … Continue reading
“President Trump and Senator McConnell may be tempted to tell the Democratic states, like Illinois, to get lost. Mr. Stoll offers an alternative approach — using the sudden federal financial leverage “to demand policy reforms that would diminish the long-term structural dysfunctionality” of the mendicant states”
NEW YORK SUN State Bailouts: ‘Beyond Galling,’ ‘Shameless,’ Too Editorial Board April 20, 2020 The drama of profligate states using the coronavirus pandemic as an excuse to seek federal bailouts to paper over long-term mismanagement has finally found a Pavarotti … Continue reading
THE FEDERALIST Sorry You’re Offended, But ‘Palestine’ Does Not Exist by David Harsanyi April 2, 2020 In progressive America, an official elected in a predominantly Jewish district in the country’s largest city can be punished for asserting an indisputable historical … Continue reading
“The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus”
ELDER OF ZIYON Religious Jews are among the biggest victims of COVID-19 Sunday, March 29, 2020 Boro Park. Flatbush. Crown Heights. Forest Hills. Fresh Meadows. Every single New York neighborhood with a large religious Jewish population has the highest percentage … Continue reading
Ami Horowitz hits the streets of NY to ask blacks, Why are so many Jews being attacked in New York City ?
WSJ Yale, Al Sharpton and the Attacks on New York’s Jews And so the ultra-Orthodox Jews find themselves sitting ducks again in a New York hostile or indifferent to their fate. Their values have never been so out of step … Continue reading
New York City march on antisemitism: “That the march drew together so many disparate elements of the Jewish community also may have stemmed from careful planning”
THE NEW YORK JEWISH WEEK 25,000 People March Against Anti-Semitism In New York City by Doug Chandler January 6, 2020 Joined by city & state officials, marchers from disparate parts of the Jewish community came together today to protest a … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Israeli woman, Jewish man attacked on NYC subway, called ‘stinking Jews’ by Rachel Wolf December 17, 2019 Lihi Aharon, an Israeli woman, was verbally and physically attacked recently by an apparently Muslim woman in a New York City subway … Continue reading