Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "As U.S.-Israel relations gear up for a great reset, the Obama administration's parting shot may be the starting point for the Biden administration"
- Jerusalem Post provides former PM Ehud Olmert a platform for a nasty, partisan attack on philanthropist and political donor Sheldon Adelson days after his death
- "How support for a Jewish state is eminently compatible with American patriotism"
- NYT writer carrying water for Iran was an Iranian agent
- "American Jews continue to remain tethered to the party that refuses to denounce Jew-hatred in its midst while embracing lawmakers who are raging anti-Semites, including Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Pramila Jayapal, Betty McCollum, and Keith Ellison"
- American Airlines NY-Tel Aviv tickets go on sale next week
- "As long as the Jewish state maintains the upper hand—and has the will to survive—its existential enemies will be forced to comply"
Tag Archives: New York
“Power-drunk NY bureaucrats are now menacing people in the name of public health, ostensibly with the blessing of the governor, who has repeatedly singled out Orthodox Jews”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER New York’s crackdown on Jewish businesses makes no public health sense by Melissa Braunstein October 30, 2020 Nobody is tossing tea into New York Harbor, but restlessness appears to be growing in Brooklyn. Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo complained earlier … Continue reading
“Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani among those attacked by radical leftists during a Trump campaign event in Manhattan. NYPD officers arrest seven protesters”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Brawl erupts at ‘Jews for Trump’ event in NYC by Daniel Cohen and Staff October 26, 2020 Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani was attacked by a mob of anti-Trump activists on Sunday, … Continue reading
Jewish Insider’s “Jacob Kornbluh hit, kicked, called ‘moser’ and ‘Nazi’ as he documents Haredi community protests”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Jewish journalist assaulted by ultra-Orthodox mob at Brooklyn virus protest by Staff October 8, 2020 A prominent Haredi journalist was assaulted on Wednesday while covering his community’s protests against New York coronavirus shutdowns that largely target the … Continue reading
“Many of the liberal progressives who voted for Mayor Bill de Blasio are now horrified by his handling of the pandemic and the rejiggering of the economic and social order”
AMERICAN SPECTATOR Rotten apple: New Yorkers are fleeing to the suburbs by Philip Delves Broughton September 28, 2020 …Demand for housing in [New York’s] suburbs has exploded. Real-estate agents are reporting bidding wars and cash offers on even the most … Continue reading
Eliot Engel beaten by progressive Jamaal Bowman, “endorsed by progressive leaders like Sen. Bernie Sanders and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez”
BREITBART RJC: Eliot Engel‘s Loss Marks Rise of Anti-Israel Forces in Democratic Party by Joel B. Pollak June 24, 2020 The Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) declared Wednesday that the defeat of Rep. Eliot Engel (D-NY) in his primary by left-wing … Continue reading
New York’s Hasidic community “has taken a tragedy and turned it into a superpower” said an expert on using plasma to treat people after virus exposure
NEW YORK TIMES Hasidic Jews, Hit Hard by the Outbreak, Flock to Donate Plasma by Liam Stack May 12, 2020 They came in waves throughout the day, large groups in car pools and married couples taking advantage of their newfound … Continue reading
“President Trump and Senator McConnell may be tempted to tell the Democratic states, like Illinois, to get lost. Mr. Stoll offers an alternative approach — using the sudden federal financial leverage “to demand policy reforms that would diminish the long-term structural dysfunctionality” of the mendicant states”
NEW YORK SUN State Bailouts: ‘Beyond Galling,’ ‘Shameless,’ Too Editorial Board April 20, 2020 The drama of profligate states using the coronavirus pandemic as an excuse to seek federal bailouts to paper over long-term mismanagement has finally found a Pavarotti … Continue reading
THE FEDERALIST Sorry You’re Offended, But ‘Palestine’ Does Not Exist by David Harsanyi April 2, 2020 In progressive America, an official elected in a predominantly Jewish district in the country’s largest city can be punished for asserting an indisputable historical … Continue reading
“The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus”
ELDER OF ZIYON Religious Jews are among the biggest victims of COVID-19 Sunday, March 29, 2020 Boro Park. Flatbush. Crown Heights. Forest Hills. Fresh Meadows. Every single New York neighborhood with a large religious Jewish population has the highest percentage … Continue reading
Ami Horowitz hits the streets of NY to ask blacks, Why are so many Jews being attacked in New York City ?
WSJ Yale, Al Sharpton and the Attacks on New York’s Jews And so the ultra-Orthodox Jews find themselves sitting ducks again in a New York hostile or indifferent to their fate. Their values have never been so out of step … Continue reading