Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is getting closer and closer to the Arab Gulf nations, as they realize that the Palestinian cause is a self-created dead end"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- Snoop Dogg "ignoring Farrakhan's history of antisemitism, rapper calls on fans to share videos by Nation of Islam leader, excoriates Facebook over ban"
Tag Archives: Academia
“The marxism taught in colleges and universities is anti-Western, seeing the West as no more than a source of conquest, oppression, and exploitation”
DAILY CALLER Marxism Failed In The World, But Conquered Western Academia by Philip Carl Salzman January 11, 2016 One of the great lessons of the 20th century, paid for with the suffering and blood of hundreds of millions, is that … Continue reading
“Academia’s simultaneous rejection of core liberal principles and legitimization of anti-Semitic forces is not a coincidence”
JERUSALEM POST The American war against the Jews by Caroline Glick November 30, 2015 …For the better part of the past hundred years, the upward mobility of American Jewry has been directly correlated with America’s embrace of meritocratic values. The … Continue reading
THE AMERICAN INTEREST by Jeffrey Herf August 26, 2014 In the pursuit of political goals and an anti-Israel message, Historians Against the War has abandoned the standards of its profession and adopted a stance that objectively supports Hamas’s war aims. … Continue reading
NEW YORK OBSERVER by Abraham H. Miller July 21, 2014 Jewish rooted university sprouts anti-Semitism on faculty listserv Brandeis University, most recently known for withdrawing an invitation to human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali to speak at graduation, is back in the … Continue reading