Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- EVENT Ember Foundation Virtual Guest Lecture Monday December 7
- "Iran’s State News Agency Claims Top Nuclear Scientist Assassinated by Remote-Controlled Killer Robot"
- Obama portrays Israel as the aggressive occupier that seeks conflict and not peace. By omission and/or comission, lying about Israel is lying about Jews. That is antisemitism.
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Left with virtual membership, congregants are asking why they have to pay their usual full amount of annual dues
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Meeting Anne Frank for the First Time
Tag Archives: Ali Khamenei
#HasHeReallyThoughtThisThrough: “By halting the security crackdown on Hamas, Abbas would be paving the way for terrorists to kill him and his associates in the West Bank”
GATESTONE Abbas’s Precious Gift to Iran: Hamas by Khaled Abu Toameh May 23, 2020 …Khamenei evidently sees Abbas’s decision to renounce all agreements and understandings with Israel and the US as a positive development that would facilitate the mission Iran … Continue reading
“Without mentioning names, Khamenei appeared to cite Democratic candidates like Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Iran’s Khamenei says ‘Zionist-controlled’ US government will sink like Titanic by Staff and AFP February 20, 2020 Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Wednesday said the United States will sink like the “Titanic,” blaming it on … Continue reading
Today’s Fun Fact: Iran’s leaders call for America’s destruction but they send their kids here to study and work
WASHINGTON TIMES ‘America is not the enemy, the enemy is right here’ by Tzvi Kahn October 15, 2018 Ali Larijani, speaker of the Iranian parliament, has described the United States as a “threat to the entire world.” But his daughter … Continue reading
MEMRI Iranian Supreme Leader Khamenei’s Letter Of Guidelines To President Rohani On JCPOA Sets Nine Conditions Nullifying Original Agreement Announced July 14, 2015 by Y. Carmon and A. Savyon October 22, 2015 On October 21, 2015, Iranian Supreme Leader Ali … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Staff September 16, 2015 Setad, with $95 billion estimated worth under direct control of Tehran’s supreme leader, soon to be free of US sanctions One of the main beneficiaries of the easing of sanctions on Iran in … Continue reading
FOREIGN POLICY by Siobhan O’Grady September 9, 2015 Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s aggressive campaign against the Iranian nuclear deal has made clear he believes the negotiations are a threat to Israel’s very existence. On Wednesday, Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Ben Cohen September 2015 His name is Ali Khamenei, and he has a lot to say about Jews. With the return of Iran to the world scene, he will emerge as the symbol of hate like never … Continue reading
Iranian Supreme Leader Khamenei In Mid-August 2015: ‘The U.S. Is The Perfectly Clear Embodiment Of The Concept Of The Enemy’
MEMRI September 1, 2015 ‘We Must Combat The Plans Of The Arrogance With Jihad For The Sake Of Allah’ On August 17, 2015, just over a month after the announcement of the JCPOA in Vienna, Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Daniel Pipes August 20, 2015 The supreme leader may prefer ideological purity to an agreement Whether congressional Democrats accept or reject Barack Obama’s Iran deal has great importance and is rightly the focus of international attention. But … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by Mark Dubowitz and Jonathan Schanzer August 9, 2015 Hundreds of bad actors are set to be expunged from the US Treasury’s sanctions list as a result of the Iran nuclear deal signed last month in Vienna. … Continue reading