Most Clicked This Week
- Philosopher Benedict Beckeld talks to Jonathan Kay about why so many intellectuals and young people loathe the culture of the West
- "To its credit, the ADL has been all over the problem of anti-Semitism on the far-right." On the left, not so much.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- Ellen DeGeneres Gives SodaStream as Earth Day Prize
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- "Forty years after the Islamic Revolution, substantial numbers of Iranians are finally rejecting the priorities of their masters"
- 6 European countries join forces to do business with Iran (and throw Israel under the bus)
Tag Archives: Ali Khamenei
Today’s Fun Fact: Iran’s leaders call for America’s destruction but they send their kids here to study and work
WASHINGTON TIMES ‘America is not the enemy, the enemy is right here’ by Tzvi Kahn October 15, 2018 Ali Larijani, speaker of the Iranian parliament, has described the United States as a “threat to the entire world.” But his daughter … Continue reading
MEMRI Iranian Supreme Leader Khamenei’s Letter Of Guidelines To President Rohani On JCPOA Sets Nine Conditions Nullifying Original Agreement Announced July 14, 2015 by Y. Carmon and A. Savyon October 22, 2015 On October 21, 2015, Iranian Supreme Leader Ali … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Staff September 16, 2015 Setad, with $95 billion estimated worth under direct control of Tehran’s supreme leader, soon to be free of US sanctions One of the main beneficiaries of the easing of sanctions on Iran in … Continue reading
FOREIGN POLICY by Siobhan O’Grady September 9, 2015 Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s aggressive campaign against the Iranian nuclear deal has made clear he believes the negotiations are a threat to Israel’s very existence. On Wednesday, Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Ben Cohen September 2015 His name is Ali Khamenei, and he has a lot to say about Jews. With the return of Iran to the world scene, he will emerge as the symbol of hate like never … Continue reading
Iranian Supreme Leader Khamenei In Mid-August 2015: ‘The U.S. Is The Perfectly Clear Embodiment Of The Concept Of The Enemy’
MEMRI September 1, 2015 ‘We Must Combat The Plans Of The Arrogance With Jihad For The Sake Of Allah’ On August 17, 2015, just over a month after the announcement of the JCPOA in Vienna, Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Daniel Pipes August 20, 2015 The supreme leader may prefer ideological purity to an agreement Whether congressional Democrats accept or reject Barack Obama’s Iran deal has great importance and is rightly the focus of international attention. But … Continue reading