Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- Overt #racism in the #Evanston public schools led by administration. They call it ‘racial awakening’
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
- "There is a long tradition of members of Congress saying dumb things; nevertheless, this comment belongs in the Hall of Fame. It’s not anti-Semitic. It’s too sloppy for that”
- JUF responds to NYT article noting HRC's speaking fees
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
- “The secretive and sensitive Unit 9900, which specializes in visual intelligence, has received some 100 autistic volunteer soldiers so far” [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Reform Jews
“Leaders of the North American Reform movement decried President Trump’s announcement recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital city”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Jewish Agency chief: Reform criticism of Trump’s Jerusalem move was ‘terrible’ by Staff and JTA December 12, 2017 Jewish Agency chairman Natan Sharansky on Tuesday lambasted the Reform movement’s critical response to US President Donald Trump’s recognition … Continue reading
“The board of every Reform, Conservative and Reconstructionist synagogue in the US should evaluate the wisdom of positioning their brand as the religious wing of the Democratic Party”
TIMES OF ISRAEL To survive, American Judaism must abandon ideological inbreeding by David Kinnear September 20, 2017 …It is well known that the American synagogue is generally plagued by declining enrollment and diminished interest among congregants. Is preaching leftist politics … Continue reading
“Decision to suspend the plan prompted warnings that it may spark a crisis with Diaspora Jews, especially in the US” [VIDEO]
ISRAEL HAYOM Decision to nix Western Wall compromise riles Diaspora by Shlomo Cesana, Mati Tuchfeld, Yehuda Shlezinger, Yori Yalon and Staff June 26, 2017 The government on Sunday shelved a long-overdue plan to open a mixed-gender prayer area at the Western … Continue reading