Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Reform Jews
“Leaders of the North American Reform movement decried President Trump’s announcement recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital city”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Jewish Agency chief: Reform criticism of Trump’s Jerusalem move was ‘terrible’ by Staff and JTA December 12, 2017 Jewish Agency chairman Natan Sharansky on Tuesday lambasted the Reform movement’s critical response to US President Donald Trump’s recognition … Continue reading
“The board of every Reform, Conservative and Reconstructionist synagogue in the US should evaluate the wisdom of positioning their brand as the religious wing of the Democratic Party”
TIMES OF ISRAEL To survive, American Judaism must abandon ideological inbreeding by David Kinnear September 20, 2017 …It is well known that the American synagogue is generally plagued by declining enrollment and diminished interest among congregants. Is preaching leftist politics … Continue reading
“Decision to suspend the plan prompted warnings that it may spark a crisis with Diaspora Jews, especially in the US” [VIDEO]
ISRAEL HAYOM Decision to nix Western Wall compromise riles Diaspora by Shlomo Cesana, Mati Tuchfeld, Yehuda Shlezinger, Yori Yalon and Staff June 26, 2017 The government on Sunday shelved a long-overdue plan to open a mixed-gender prayer area at the Western … Continue reading