Most Clicked This Week
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- "Kosher store opened by Leah Mindel Ferencz, who was killed in attack, and her husband, was a foundation stone of new community of Hasidic Jews escaping Brooklyn’s high prices"
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
- Pensacola shooting: Authorities were investigating whether the attack was "terrorism-related"
- "The Fatah-Hamas rift that has continued for the last 13 years has been constantly used as the excuse for the absence of elections"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests"
- “The global surge in Jew-hatred barely registers in the West”
Tag Archives: Mosab Hassan Yousef
“A staggering series of events took Mosab Hassan Yousef from the home of the terror group’s co-founder, to a decade as a Shin Bet agent, to speaking on behalf of Magen David Adom”
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Just trying to save lives’: 5 surreal days in Florida with the ‘Son of Hamas’ by David Horovitz December 17, 2018 …Actually, his transformation was far more than crazy, way beyond improbable. “Collaborating with Israel is worse … Continue reading
UN WATCH U.N. Clash: Son of Hamas Chief Calls PA ‘Enemy of the Palestinian People’ September 25, 2017 A Hamas member turned humanitarian addressed the U.N. human rights council today and called the Palestinian Authority the “greatest enemy of the … Continue reading
“Ahmed Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel”
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM A Growing Trend: Brave Muslim Zionists by Noah Beck August 15, 2016 Muslims and Arabs who openly identify as Zionists are growing in number – powered by the freer flow of information and ideas made possible … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL by Rabbi Daniel Bouskila August 22, 2014 …..In the face of this ugly wave of radicalism and fundamentalism that is sweeping across the world, there stands one courageous person who is willing to act against it, and speak … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Stuart Winer July 27, 2014 ‘Green Prince’ Mosab Hassan Yousef says terror organization’s goal is an Islamic state built on the rubble of other civilizations A high-profile Hamas critic, and son of one the group’s leaders, … Continue reading