Most Clicked This Week
- Matti Friedman: "When consuming news from Israel, there’s a list of questions I ask when deciding if I’m getting sane information or a narrative of a different kind."
- "Not naming the distinctly left-wing roots of this hatred suggests that those doing the condemning do not want to alienate supposed allies"
- Tarantino: "If I’m going to be in another country, the country that handled COVID the best is probably the best country to be in”
- "Moving Israel to the Pentagon’s Middle East command could lead to progress on the Abraham Accords, experts say"
- Khaled Salem, a pro-Israel Arab Democrat in primary to unseat Chuck Schumer
- “The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
- "Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again"
- "In 2017, the Chicago Dyke March threw out participants for carrying flags emblazoned with the Star of David"
Tag Archives: Mosab Hassan Yousef
#GreenPrince: “Hamas not prepared to accept the Abraham Accords that were signed during the Trump administration, which normalized relations between Israel and Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Sudan, and Morocco”
DAILY WIRE Hamas Founder’s Son Urges Israel To Assassinate Hamas Leaders After Ceasefire: ‘Teach Them A Lesson’ by Ryan Saavedra May 22, 2021 Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of Hamas founder Hassan Yousef, is urging Israel to continue targeting and … Continue reading
“A staggering series of events took Mosab Hassan Yousef from the home of the terror group’s co-founder, to a decade as a Shin Bet agent, to speaking on behalf of Magen David Adom”
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Just trying to save lives’: 5 surreal days in Florida with the ‘Son of Hamas’ by David Horovitz December 17, 2018 …Actually, his transformation was far more than crazy, way beyond improbable. “Collaborating with Israel is worse … Continue reading
UN WATCH U.N. Clash: Son of Hamas Chief Calls PA ‘Enemy of the Palestinian People’ September 25, 2017 A Hamas member turned humanitarian addressed the U.N. human rights council today and called the Palestinian Authority the “greatest enemy of the … Continue reading
“Ahmed Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel”
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM A Growing Trend: Brave Muslim Zionists by Noah Beck August 15, 2016 Muslims and Arabs who openly identify as Zionists are growing in number – powered by the freer flow of information and ideas made possible … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL by Rabbi Daniel Bouskila August 22, 2014 …..In the face of this ugly wave of radicalism and fundamentalism that is sweeping across the world, there stands one courageous person who is willing to act against it, and speak … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Stuart Winer July 27, 2014 ‘Green Prince’ Mosab Hassan Yousef says terror organization’s goal is an Islamic state built on the rubble of other civilizations A high-profile Hamas critic, and son of one the group’s leaders, … Continue reading