Most Clicked This Week
- Matti Friedman: "When consuming news from Israel, there’s a list of questions I ask when deciding if I’m getting sane information or a narrative of a different kind."
- "Moving Israel to the Pentagon’s Middle East command could lead to progress on the Abraham Accords, experts say"
- “The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
- Tarantino: "If I’m going to be in another country, the country that handled COVID the best is probably the best country to be in”
- "Not naming the distinctly left-wing roots of this hatred suggests that those doing the condemning do not want to alienate supposed allies"
- Khaled Salem, a pro-Israel Arab Democrat in primary to unseat Chuck Schumer
- "Parties in Germany’s coalition government have agreed to ban the flag of Hamas, as a mark of respect for Jewish citizens in the wake of anti-Semitic attacks linked to last month’s Middle East violence"
- "Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again"
Tag Archives: Joan Peters
ISRAEL HAYOM by Nadav Shragai February 13, 2015 …Joan Peters, a journalist, television producer, and political commentator, was a pro-Palestinian human rights activist during those years. She had even made frequent visits to the Middle East. Something unusual happened to … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Jonathan Tobin January 13, 2015 Peters’s intention was to write a book sympathetic to the Palestinian refugees. But in the course of her research, she stumbled across an important fact that had hitherto received no notice from Westerners … Continue reading
Joan Peters Caro, author of From Time Immemorial, died earlier this week AMERICAN THINKER by Michael Curtis January 9, 2015 …..The main theses of [Joan] Peters’s book need to be reiterated as a healthy corrective to the fallacious Palestinian Narrative … Continue reading
Joan Peters was a friend, a fellow Chicago CAMERA and StandWithUs board member and a courageous, articulate advocate for Israel. She was well-known in both the pro- and anti-Israel communities because of her groundbreaking and controversial book From Time Immemorial: The Arab-Jewish Conflict … Continue reading