Most Clicked This Week
- Another #ShuratHadin win: In precedent-setting decision, Jerusalem District Court rules that case on behalf of two Jewish American women held hostage by PLO terrorists in 1985 will be heard in Israel, despite the fact they're not citizens
- EVENT StandWithUs Hindu-Jewish Festival of Lights
- "Let this be our official notice. We will exercise our right to defend ourselves if you try to attack us. We will use proportionate force that a reasonable person would use to defend their family"
- Detroit Jewish community has pre-ordered Israeli technology to address mass-shootings
- European Court of Human Rights, the de facto highest court in the EU : Criticism of Islam will not be tolerated.
- "The drama of an aging and tired Europe is not a partisan or electoral issue; it is a civilizational one"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Pro Israel Palestinian Mudar Zahran addresses the European Parliament: BDS hurts us, we want peace with Israel
Tag Archives: Hebron
Katie Hopkins in Israel with Yishai Fleisher: Why Jewish youth flock to Hebron from around the world
JEWISH NEWS SYNDICATE To Michael Chabon, from biblical Hebron by Yishai Fleisher May 30, 2018 At a recent graduation of Hebrew Union College in Los Angeles, novelist Michael Chabon berated the Jewish community of Hebron…The IDF defends Hebron for two … Continue reading
Let’s get to the bottom of the real story of the city of Hebron. Is the Arab population of Hebron living in a trapped reality? The Arabs are allowed into 97% of Hebron. A Jew, on the other hand, is … Continue reading
In a highly charged debate that developed in the plenum tonight (Wednesday, 12 July 2017) in the framework of a motion on the subject of UNESCO’s decision on Hebron and the Cave of the Patriarchs, Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely … Continue reading
#SaraZoabi defends “religious and historical connections between people of Israel and this land” [VIDEO]
BOOMERANG A brave Muslim woman bashing UNESCO’s resolution June 12, 2017 A few months ago, on Israel’s 69th Independence Day, Sarah Zoabi stood opposite the Knesset and turned to her Arab brethren with an appeal to recognize and respect the State … Continue reading