Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens: "How do so many so-called progressives now find themselves in objective sympathy with the murderers, misogynists and homophobes of #Hamas"
- "For the Europeans, Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran was always about the money"
- "It doesn't look good on CNN, but Israel has to protect its citizens"
- Bill Clinton's Pollster: "It is hard to see how a yearlong investigation of this won’t come down hard on former FBI Director James Comey and perhaps even former Attorney General Loretta Lynch"
- Kuwaiti writer: There is no Palestine and no Occupation [VIDEO]
- “Israel’s economy is booming. The failure of the Arabs and BDS movement campaigns to destroy it are as spectacular as the Arab failures to defeat Israel in the battlefield”
- EVENT CAMERA Gala New York City Sunday May 6
- The “whisper campaign” against quarterback Josh Rosen was “absolutely classic anti-Semitism”
Tag Archives: Hebron
Let’s get to the bottom of the real story of the city of Hebron. Is the Arab population of Hebron living in a trapped reality? The Arabs are allowed into 97% of Hebron. A Jew, on the other hand, is … Continue reading
In a highly charged debate that developed in the plenum tonight (Wednesday, 12 July 2017) in the framework of a motion on the subject of UNESCO’s decision on Hebron and the Cave of the Patriarchs, Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely … Continue reading
#SaraZoabi defends “religious and historical connections between people of Israel and this land” [VIDEO]
BOOMERANG A brave Muslim woman bashing UNESCO’s resolution June 12, 2017 A few months ago, on Israel’s 69th Independence Day, Sarah Zoabi stood opposite the Knesset and turned to her Arab brethren with an appeal to recognize and respect the State … Continue reading
“If UN and UNESCO cannot uphold the values and principles necessary to protect world cultures and heritage sites, let its validity be brought to question – not that of the Jewish People”
JERUSALEM POST National identity theft at UNESCO by Yishai Fleisher July 5, 2017 …Indeed, behind the facade of the protection of endangered sites, UNESCO has become a tool in a nefarious campaign to eradicate the evidence of Jewish indigeneity in … Continue reading
REUTERS Settlement tours: a new frontline in Israel’s ideological conflict by Yuval Ben-David June 19, 2017 The heart of the old city of Hebron is divided, with Israeli military checkpoints, mechanical turnstiles and closed-circuit cameras controlling the movement of Palestinians in … Continue reading