Most Clicked This Week
- Will NYT editors admit to echoing anti-Semitic tropes about Jewish power used against good, and apologize?
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"
- "Many Dutch parents who aren’t religious give their children Jewish-sounding names because they perceive the bible as part of Dutch heritage and are drawn to the short, decisive sounds of Hebrew names"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- He then "slammed US support for Israel and claimed that Americans feel a “deep shame” about the actions of the Israeli government“
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
Tag Archives: Hebron
“Hundreds of angry Palestinians marched towards Abbas’s presidential compound in Ramallah to demand he resign over Banat’s death”
REUTERS Autopsy shows head blows in death of Abbas critic, Palestinian group says by Ali Sawafta June 24, 2021 A Palestinian activist who died in the custody of President Mahmoud Abbas’s security forces on Thursday took blows to the head, … Continue reading
Palestinian businessman Ashraf Jabari: “It was a subtle celebration of thoughtful conversation, mutual respect and heritage-enhanced relationships. These are the building blocks of the emergent Israeli-Palestinian market”
JNS Iftar gathering in Hebron shows commonalities between Israelis and Palestinians by Josh Hasten April 21, 2021 As the sun was setting over the ancient city of Hebron signifying the end of another day of fasting for devout Muslims during … Continue reading
#YishaiFleisher: ‘Soon, #Hebron will have space for 30 new families to live and thrive in the City of Abraham”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) New housing permits in Hebron expected to bolster Jewish presence in city by Israel Kasnett , JNS and ILH Staff November 10, 2020 Hebron’s Jewish residential section may finally witness new construction underway for … Continue reading
Palestinians alter rendering of destroyed building, calling it a “COVID-19 testing center” to implicate Israel in the latest libel
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH The birth and spread of a new anti-Israel libel: The claim that Israel destroyed a COVID-19 testing center in Hebron is false! by Maurice Hirsch, Adv. July 23, 2020 Whether you attribute the quote to Mark Twain, … Continue reading
Defense minister says trooper who aided man in Hebron ‘acted as every soldier and commander is expected to,’ says army will investigate incident
TIMES OF ISRAEL Gantz commends IDF soldier who helped Palestinian man flee violent Jewish group by Staff June 13, 2020 Defense Minister Benny Gantz on Saturday commended an Israel Defense Forces soldier who intervened to help a Palestinian man in … Continue reading
JNS In remembering 1929 Hebron massacre, top Israeli leaders visit…and make history by Josh Hasten September 4, 2019 “We are not strangers in Hebron, and we will stay here forever!” were the climactic remarks made on Wednesday by Israeli Prime … Continue reading
90 years ago this week–20 years before the founding of Israel– “a bloodthirsty Arab mob in Hebron raped, tortured, stabbed, hanged, burned and sexually mutilated 67 of their Jewish neighbors.” Little has changed.
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH The PA connection to the 1929 murder of 130 Jews by Maurice Hirsch, Adv. August 23, 2019 Today marks 90 years since the Hebron Massacre of 67 Jews. Rampaging Arabs also murdered Jews in Jerusalem and Tzefat. … Continue reading
#HamasTerror plot: “The planned attacks included kidnappings, stabbings and shootings, along with efforts to recruit more terrorists to carry out attacks”
JERUSALEM POST Shin Bet foils Hamas terror plot against Israel and Palestinians by Anna Ahronheim August 7, 2019 The Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) thwarted a major Hamas terrorist attack in Jerusalem after an explosive charge ready for use and … Continue reading